Register now.
Return to list New
Author: ciaociao
Collapse the left

[Mood] I will stop playing supports

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-6-18 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-19 02:35 AM

Thanks for all your suggestions. I tried Rafaela again and carefully observe the progress. Around 5-6mins thats when I reach the 600 gold. But heal still low thats 400+, I reach the max heal of 1000 around 12mins of the game. So yep, early game for supports would be bad. For 9mins you won't get gold from minions have to rely on assists. I also find it hard to balance my gold in the team, I can rank 2nd to the lowest gold because of roam gold and assists, have to wait again to be in lowest to get roam gold again. So yeah too many adjustments I have to consider in support role that will just stress me out. I'll just probably play mage as support instead or tank if needed.

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-18 04:02 PM
@ciaociao i forgot one thing. Rafaela isnt support in current meta. Its a exp-lainer?

In low rank  ...

Hi. I play Rafaela as support for jungler or MM. If I go exp lane, I play fighter or mage like Lunox.
Post time 2021-6-18 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-6-18 08:34 PM
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2021-6-18 06:43 PM
Exp laner Rafaela? Really? This makes me laugh lol. She suits better at roaming. Her skill set are ...

High rank meta is crazy man, like you was play another game. Like - support never stay on gold and play with mid. No one pick mm for gold, but jungle only. Selena, mathilda, jawhead and Paquito always in ban.

But what to do? Adapt little by little.

Post time 2021-6-19 02:42 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2021-6-18 03:31 PM
i have been playing both jungle and support, but im playing support jawhead hahaha, its so cool beca ...

fighter as support is a nice idea. I remember playing Minsitthar as fighter/support when no one is picking tank. I think all fighters with good CC can play as support too
Post time 2021-6-19 06:51 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-6-18 08:28 PM
High rank meta is crazy man, like you was play another game. Like - support never stay on gold and  ...

There are other mages that can be played in gold lane like Alice, Lunox, Harith, Lylia, Chang'e, Pharsa, Kagura, and others. Those supports and mages that have CC and supporting skills like Rafaela should be in the midlane or cuz they are needed in teamfights and rotation. I hope you understand. ^^
Post time 2021-6-19 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2021-6-19 06:51 AM
There are other mages that can be played in gold lane like Alice, Lunox, Harith, Lylia, Chang'e, P ...

I am, Its how it might be work. But it didnt. Because most times you need a tank, but have fighter on exp and assasin on jungle. So, only free role for tank is support. If you not pick it - you are actually lose all teamfights. Its why mage-support a weak pick for now. Also, in low ranks players miss a lot of times when they may finish the game. And much feed. This is a case why early picks like rafaela is bad there. You cant finish the game fast. And if you not - you will lose because rafaela in late game is really bad.

And you tell me theory. I am know it much better, than you. But in another side, meta. Meta is not a broken strategy. Its popular strategy. And for now its early game stratagy in high ranks. Pick like chou,  e.t.c. And you cant play with you ideas against it. Because they kill you mage this way(because start 3v1 against it). Than will roam to you and kill 3v2 you and you support, because mm or late game mage cant stay against it, even on tower.

Its how the game works now. Its reality, my frends, not theory. And is meta, so as i say - you may counter this stratagy. But not you way.
Post time 2021-6-19 08:28 PM | Show all posts
The roaming equipments should work, sometimes I get confused why it did not work, but then it works later.

I play Angela a lot, so the roaming equipments in my idea, helps me get more items rather getting an roaming equipment and movement equipments.

Post time 2021-7-6 08:14 PM | Show all posts
Jadeeeeeeeeee replied at 2021-6-19 06:51 AM
There are other mages that can be played in gold lane like Alice, Lunox, Harith, Lylia, Chang'e, P ...

No. Roam heroes like Rafaela should be with the Marksman to help him/her in needs. She won't activate her roaming skill if she's on midlane. Supports and Tanks have the same job and it's better for her  to be in the Gold lane and help the mm secure early game advantage.
Post time 2021-7-13 12:54 AM | Show all posts
君莫笑 replied at 2021-7-6 08:14 PM
No. Roam heroes like Rafaela should be with the Marksman to help him/her in needs. She won't activa ...

You are right. If support/tank helps the marksman farm in early game, then marksman will be unstoppable in the late game
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:00 PM GMT+8