Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 782|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] I was kicked out of the ranked game and wasn't able to reenter

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-22 04:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by babutoto99 at 2021-6-22 04:34 PM

in-game ID: 422222650Server Number: 3893

Game Client Version: 1.5.88.644.1
Device Model: Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018)
Android OS Version: 10
Valid proof of the bug: Please see attached image

Valid Proof of the Bug

Valid Proof of the Bug

Date & Time when the Bug occurred: June 21 (Yesterday) around past 11 pm (PH time)
Battle Id: 147411748898517593

Issue/Bug Explanation:

I wasn't able to save the replay but you don't need the replay to see the issue. You can see from my screenshot as proof.

So I was playing Ranked Mode last night, then after we all picked a hero, the game started loading, but suddenly it hanged on my end, and after few seconds, I was returned backed to main dashboard. I wasn't even able to enter the game, but I was able to pick a hero which is Alice.

Since I was kicked out of the game and wasn't returned automatically, I immediately started a new rank game and I was able to pick a hero which is Rafaela then play the game and I didn't go AFk and we actually won.

After that game, I noticed that I was mark AFK in my game for ALice which shouldn't be the case because you kicked me out and didn't provide a way to reenter.

As proof, if you notice in the history of games I played. The AFK with Alice is before the game I won with Rafaela. The AFK with Alice is at 23:42 of June 21.. WHile the game I won with Rafaela which is after that game is at 23:25 of June 21. SO clearly those are overlapping game. I was playing the game I won with Rafaela while the AFK with Alice is ongoing.

That said, I should not be marked as AFK for this and lost a star because it's not my fault you kicked me out and didn't provide a way to reenter. I should have not lose credit points as well for this

Post time 2021-6-22 07:55 PM | Show all posts
This has happened to me too, but i wasn't aware of it immediately and lost my chance to report it. Good that someone finally reported it.
Post time 2021-6-22 08:54 PM | Show all posts
When this happened to me, I closed the app and restart the game and try to join the game before 3 minutes. If it takes more than 3 minutes, my team will surrender and I lose credit score

I am not sure how the game allowed you to join a new game when a game is already in progress. Are you sure you joined a new game when a game you joined is still in progress?

Author| Post time 2021-6-22 10:09 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-22 08:54 PM
When this happened to me, I closed the app and restart the game and try to join the game before 3 mi ...

Yes I am. Like I said in my explanation, everyone is done picking their heroes and the game is loading, the app hanged for number of seconds, then next thing is I'm back in the main dashboard.

In just a few seconds, I tried to play a ranked game and I was able to. That should not be allowed.

My proof is in the screenshot which shows the history of my gameplays. This are shown in chronological order from right to left starting with the oldest up to the latest.

Give this, my gameplay which shows I'm AFK with Alice, the timestamp is 23:42 of June 21. While, the next gameplay beside that, which I told you was the one that allowed me to play a new one as Rafaela. That one  has aa time stamp of 23:25 of June 21.

These timestamps alone shows the discrepancy where the first game was much later than the next game. Thus, proves my story that I was able to play another game while the first game was ongoing.

Long story short: Both game plays are overlapping.

The game play using Alice should have a timestamp earlier than the next game play which is using Rafaela,. This happened only because, the app kicked me out of the first game with Alice before it even starts and allowed me to play a new game with Rafaela, thus their timestamp overlapped.

Please look into it. And give me back my credit score and star.
Post time 2021-6-23 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I think the app just closed or shut down. It definitely happens to me.
Post time 2021-6-23 09:27 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-6-22 08:54 PM
When this happened to me, I closed the app and restart the game and try to join the game before 3 mi ...

can't you see from the screenshot it gave?
it's very clear

if you are not sure, tell the developer. You're not a developer

Comments

I only asked to be sure  Post time 2021-6-23 02:07 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-6-29 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Any feedback on this?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 10:07 AM GMT+8