Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 493|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Share] Belerick is a lowkey havoc

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-24 07:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
belele.png

I've been playing Belerick for quite a while now on my smurf account. Belerick's talent mechanism prevents players from acting alone in the Land of Dawn. For him to become an important part of the game, he must constantly be accompanied by the rest of his squad. Even if Belerick is able to lock down a target with his talents, other players must instantly follow up if the opponent is not to flee. In a nutshell, he is a team-play hero, and it is exceedingly hard to find a team with great collaboration in public rated games.

During the laning phase, Belerick is tough to utilize

If you watch Lemon's battle, you'll see that he frequently cuts minion waves behind the opponent's tower. The major purpose for this is to thwart his opponent's laning skills and maintain control. Furthermore, Belerick lacks quick talents that may be utilized to harass opponents, making cutting minions the sole method to hinder the opponent's lane. If you're considering utilizing Belerick, bear in mind that cutting waves is a demanding operation that demands precision and time.

In a typical ranked game, Belerick is prioritized as a support tank over anything else. This does not provide him the right to farm like Lemon did in the sidelane. Belerick will have little influence on the team if you don't have the necessary equipment, such as Antique Cuirass and Immortality, early in the game. As a result, it would be preferable to utilize another hero with more autonomous talents as a support tank.

Post time 2021-6-25 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Honestly...after my recents encounters with Belerick where he could easily 1v1 or 1v2 his enemies by himself and even kill them...I don't know but i can't see him much as a tank anymore. I mean, he was always underestimated but after the recent changes he's definetly op and meta.
Post time 2021-6-30 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Why would anyone pick belerick? hahahaha, I loved him before his revamp, now he is just a really weak fighter or a support tank. Gloo would be a better alternative for belerick, both as tank and as fighter.
For team fights, Baxia, Khufra, Tigreal or even the failed revamped minoutaur.
Belerick is just good for classic in a team of 3 4 or 5.
They need to make the trap wider or faster for him to work. Same with the ultimate, its the worst ultimate evere, not even with flicker is it easier to make it effective.
Post time 2021-6-25 12:58 AM | Show all posts
I feel like Belerick is kind of a bit of a forgotten tank, although he isn't weak. In fact, I feel like he can be a great tank/support for the team. However, I think some players feel like his skills may be a bit hard to land or not as useful as other tanks. I agree that he is very team-play oriented, casting his ult without any teammates around is pretty much a waste, but that is the case with every tank, I guess. Maybe he could be buffed a bit so that he regains a bit of spotlight in the current meta.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 07:21 AM GMT+8