Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 575|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] The New Minotaur is Really TENKIE

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-25 04:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Bobameow at 2021-6-26 12:04 PM

Hi guys, I am a new content creator! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

Some people say that he is worse after the revamp but I think that is not the case. He did get both buff and nerf, but I think that it is more of a buff. I would be really glad if Moonton decides to buff him just a little more though.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-6-25 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing and agree with your suggestion too. New mino is really good, its about timing and coordination. He can be played as an offlane too with his new basic attack bonus.
 Author| Post time 2021-6-25 08:15 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-6-25 06:14 PM
Thanks for sharing and agree with your suggestion too. New mino is really good, its about timing and ...

hope u like it
Post time 2021-6-26 10:40 PM | Show all posts
I love playing Mino now but I think its the opposite. He's become very weak. From my experiences, he just gets melted by the time I show up and use the ult. It was this one game I played vs Lunox, she just took half of my hp while I just showed myself for 2 seconds..
 Author| Post time 2021-7-6 04:15 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-6-26 10:40 PM
I love playing Mino now but I think its the opposite. He's become very weak. From my experiences, he ...

well, the good news is that he would be buffed in the next update. And lunox is definitely a tank shredder, building athena shield still cant guarentee you wont be killed, but you can stay longer in fights if you buy it, and probably cc her as she tries to melt you down(as u will gain rage) since she does not have a really long range, kiting her when she uses her ult will help your team to shut her down easily too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 11:51 AM GMT+8