Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: jzarts41
Collapse the left

[Request] Please do us Lesley simps a favor.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-3 08:12 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-7-3 08:08 AM
@jzarts41

Tbh on the contrary, I have no complaints on any of her skins except Legend skin. I felt  ...

Personal opinion~ legend skin is horrible and ugly. I don't know if anyone noticed, and by comparison with other skins..but the legend one doesn't seem to move smoothly on the map...maybe i'm imagining it...but i always choose to use Stellaris Ghost, for me that's her best skin so far. So dissappointing that an epic limited skin is better than her legend skin..
Post time 2021-7-4 02:16 AM | Show all posts
@shinee.

Agreed. And the performance of Cheergunner on her S1 yields much better results as well (as her S1 is the most invisible on Cheergunner imho).

I tried 2 matches on different occasions; Cheergunner brought me more results simply due to that invisibility.

That much could be said about how Lesley Legend was really disappointing. It should be like how Granger Legend skin is: best design and fx out of all skins but yet it fell short.
Post time 2021-7-4 06:20 PM | Show all posts
If there were Lesley's skin without eyepatch or something covering side eye, i wish Pharsa's skin without covering her eye too.
Post time 2021-7-8 10:41 PM | Show all posts
Lesley needs a longer jump backwards in her 2nd skill.
Post time 2021-7-15 05:20 AM | Show all posts
I am a Lesley gamer and have played around 950 games and I think a good mask would consist of a tactical suit.  I like to imagine an outdoor suit.  War dress to make me understand.  Unlike the Deadly Lady mask that makes her look like a villain's assistant to a deadly sniper
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 12:00 PM GMT+8