Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 591|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] I Tried Assassin Build Kadita and This Happened

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-26 12:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am a new content creator! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

This is not the common Kadita lolipop build, but a killing machine build... HEHE

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Author| Post time 2021-6-27 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-6-27 10:54 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-6-27 05:16 PM
@Bobameow

That's an interesting angle that you explore here. I've always noticed that Kadita reeks  ...

yup, that is how i got this idea. But there is a smol prob with this "squeezing in basic attack" way of playing... if you are facing some instant Cc heroes like Franco and Kaja, you would normally already have trouble using your ult, so no need to talk about the basic attack. Even if you manage to land a basic attack, enemy just get extra time to CC you. This is why when I am catching CC heroes, I will just instantly use my ult without trying to squeeze the basic attack in, but only do this to other targets. It is okay even if not squeezing in the basic attack, like many assassins, sometimes you only use the basic attack after skill combos to perform the last hit, and you can still do this on Kadita with the build I mentioned in the video. In the end, it all depends on the player and the enemies, the player needs to know when to use the combo when facing specific heroes. This is my opinion owo

imAldric replied at 2021-6-26 10:37 PM
You have some really good precision with using those skills and the placements. Whenever I try her,  ...

thank you!!
Post time 2021-6-26 10:37 PM | Show all posts
You have some really good precision with using those skills and the placements. Whenever I try her, its always to get a direct hit just because its also easy for the enemy to predict my next moves.
I put her in the same class as Vale, once caught its more than 70% hp gone in seconds..
But othervise, a nice video from you! Hope to see more
Post time 2021-6-27 05:16 PM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

That's an interesting angle that you explore here. I've always noticed that Kadita reeks of assassin vibes due to her kit and the nature of her playstyle and skills. And her skills allow her to close the gap as well, so pretty much checks out as an assassin.
Post time 2021-6-27 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Nice one! Keep up the good work
Post time 2021-7-3 08:06 AM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

True that. Speaking of basic attack, reminds me of how pro Khufras would last hit with their ranged basic attack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 11:32 AM GMT+8