Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 610|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] We wish the Mobile Legends project to close!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-6-28 04:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Developers, bring everything back as it was in previous seasons! Now it is not possible to climb in the ranking at all, since points of an additional star and points of protection of a star have ceased to be given! Previously, points were accrued normally, but now they are not awarded at all! It became much more difficult to play. Do you even read what the players write to you? Why don't you make the proposals that are offered to you? If you do not want to adjust the game to the wishes of the players, then close the project altogether, enough of this madhouse, we are leaving to play other games!
Post time 2021-6-28 01:24 PM | Show all posts
The reason why this was changed is becausw to lessen the trolls in mythic/mythical glory
1. Becausw of this protection changes people are now inclined to win I HAVE SEEN many mythical glory players with 50 wr and mythic V with 40 wr  this change will make the player to play more seriously and not troll picks the protection system  from the last season is so fkawd that even a 35 to 40 wr could make it to atleast legend or low mythic it was way to generous remember ranked is supposed to be COMPETITIVE why the heck would a 40 wr player be a mythic V where he/she loses most of the time if you want have 100 percent fun go play casual or brawl or special modes
2. It teaches you to be more flexible i have seen players with low wr on top of that only using like 2 heroes of the same roles this damages the competitive nature of the moba and the players WHO WANT TO GRIND/win being team up with a layla pick only player 3k matches with 40 wr
Post time 2021-6-28 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Agree with what @marcopro99 said. The new system allows a more competitive rank mode than before. You can leave your suggestion on this, on suggestion section so that we can help forward it to devs.
Post time 2021-6-29 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-6-29 11:28 AM
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-6-28 01:24 PM
The reason why this was changed is becausw to lessen the trolls in mythic/mythical glory
1. Becausw  ...

yes dont protect those loser.they deserve permenant where their belong and they not deserve to get free win and free carried. let all the loser die down there below my feet. hopefully this will fix the mytiv v level minded
Post time 2021-6-29 11:53 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-6-29 08:48 AM
yes dont protect those loser.they deserve permenant where their belong and they not deserve to get  ...

In my opinion i just think they should have remove the point reduction/ double star system all together to be honest the rank of mobile legends is way to generous to nub players and by the time they reach mythic my god they are so cancerous i was only able to achieve 1500 points because of 5man , trios is a mix bag sometimes you get high mg sometimes you get mythic V one roler duos its annoying really i have played many mobas like smite,lol, dota 1 and they dont have this baby system BS you really have to grind and by the time you reach the highest rank you are already so flexible with the game if you play lol pc in challenger rankALL PLAYERS LIKE ALL can play different roles

Here in ml you could literally grine 2 heroes and reach to mythic with 40 wr this questions the rank system of ml compared to other  mobile/pc mobas
Post time 2021-6-30 02:23 AM | Show all posts
I'm about to post the same thing but I saw this thread. I agree please remove this new system. I played 50+ games in rank I still did not reach the double star. It was kinda frustrating to those who play tank/fighter/support role rare to get gold score this only benefit the carry role. If you want to remove trolls you have to fix the punishment system. I reported a trio that was feeding and one already mentioned in chat that they are trolling to rank down. I reported all but did not get any punishment. Trolls are brave because they won't get punished.
Post time 2021-6-30 06:42 AM | Show all posts
Honestly the new system doesn't really change the trolling in rank. Trolls get what they want regardless which is negative wr.
Post time 2021-6-30 06:52 AM | Show all posts
I feel like the new update felt perfectly fair and perfectly fine and nothing was wrong with it.

It certainly did help a lot when I lose a ranked match, I would get a lot of protection points and when I win, I would get a lot of star raising points. It helped me quickly reach Legend in just a day or two.

But, I think the update was fair.
Post time 2021-6-30 10:23 AM | Show all posts
the patch update is sure how we can adapt to the new patch
Post time 2021-7-1 12:44 AM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-6-29 10:53 AM
In my opinion i just think they should have remove the point reduction/ double star system all tog ...

you are so lucky enough to have 5man party to play,
im not so lucky enough when i have to solo rank up to myth 1 (599pts) only
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 07:41 AM GMT+8