Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 387|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] Patch/Updates

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-1 10:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I had a suggestion that I think will improve game. Didn't know which thread category this belong, so edit if I am wrong.

Btw, I suggest this:

Whenever is new patch or update realised, players must read it completely or they can't play rank. They can flip through pages but they must see it/read it from 1st to last page before they can play rank.

I think this will help a lot since I saw so many (even very good players) who never read the update or read it in the middle of the season when they see something is wrong. Player with 3k matches with Harley played today with me. He gone str8 to midlane to clear minions and than gone for buffs. He was low with gold for a long period and struggle through entire game.

If the game itslef made players be serious when it comes to rank, than they will be.

Post time 2021-7-3 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Well even the patch notes won’t teach how to rotate properly. I feel like they just gotta watch a youtube video so he knows ah yeah right now i gotta start my buffs and not at midlane
Post time 2021-7-3 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I think players should be playing some matches of classic before playing ranked, but thanks for the suggestion!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 09:58 AM GMT+8