Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 822|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] Karina is The Most OP Jungler for The New Meta

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-2 02:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am a new content creator! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)

I am surprised though, why she isn't picked that often. By the way, some players are still using the old Karina build, but I strongly encourage to change it, and include the Twinblades Reaper in it. These 2 items really suit her playstyle a lot!

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-7-2 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Agree twinblades is must have item for the new karina. She's is prone to CC, maybe thats why she not often picked  in high tier ranks. Thanks for sharing the video, keep up the good work .
Post time 2021-7-2 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Hello fellow Karina user! I'm also a Karina main myself since early seasons. I'd love to try out your suggested build as well. However, in my case, I like the fact that we Karina users both know how useless the recommended emblem for her is. Right now, I'm either using Impure Rage (really good for True Damage and Mana) or Mystery Shop.

I mostly focused on Cooldown, because I feel like her 1st skill isn't really that good tbh, the duration is so short while the CD on the otherhand is a bit longer compared to before or at least that's how I feel like.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-2 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-3 06:41 AM
seimz replied at 2021-7-2 03:44 PM
Agree twinblades is must have item for the new karina. She's is prone to CC, maybe thats why she not ...

thank you for supporting~

Charles replied at 2021-7-2 03:44 PM
Hello fellow Karina user! I'm also a Karina main myself since early seasons. I'd love to try out you ...

ya, maybe i should change to the cdr build too. I do realise it was easier to have more often skill 1 state before revamp. btw, i saw a lot of players using the jungle emblem as recommended by moonton. before knowing it was their recommendation, i thought it was some new meta that people are trying out.. turns out that it was just someone who did not change the default settings
Post time 2021-7-2 05:24 PM | Show all posts
oh my god i hate karina i main cyclops and early game she can kill me instantly no matter what i swear to god moonton buffed and revamped a already op character for no bloody reason, where they high?
 Author| Post time 2021-7-2 07:16 PM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-7-2 05:24 PM
oh my god i hate karina i main cyclops and early game she can kill me instantly no matter what i swe ...

they revamped her because players vote for her to be revamped last year...
Post time 2021-7-2 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Bobameow replied at 2021-7-2 07:16 PM
they revamped her because players vote for her to be revamped last year...

ik because de dont know the concept of weaknesses, karina was already op but de just had to buff her more
Post time 2021-7-3 06:49 AM | Show all posts
Nice video! Keep up the good work. It will help many players to play Karina better.

Just like other assassins, Karina is weak against CC so the results will be better if Karina is played along with a good CC hero. For example, a CC hero like Tigreal stuns the enemies and Karina will eliminate the stunned enemies.

Comments

yup  Post time 2021-7-6 04:09 PM
Post time 2021-7-3 10:42 PM | Show all posts
I did face some karina players and i won’t lie shes kind of strong now, shes not the very best due to her vunrability to cc tho

Comments

actually this works the same for most assassins, even if you are an assassin with immunity skills, timing is still important but once u r caught, u are dead no matter which assassin u use.  Post time 2021-7-6 04:10 PM
Post time 2021-7-4 02:19 AM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

She's sort of like Gusion but instant CD Gusion now.

In my eyes, her OP potential is extremely high, as a clumsy player can still make her effective. I can't imagine how an OP player would reap with her.

Comments

yup, she is way better than the old one for sure  Post time 2021-7-6 04:11 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-27 06:17 AM GMT+8