Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 504|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Share] DORA-UP!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-4 05:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
doraup.png

Eudora is one of the five beginning heroes you'll get to play when you first start Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, and she's also one of the simplest to understand. Her abilities are simple, yet with the correct materials and time, she can virtually kill anyone. In ranked games, Eudora is a good choice if your primary heroes are banned, or if you believe the enemy's lineup is overwhelming and you need a simple way out. It works extremely well because Eudora is adaptable to any team composition and has the potential to be a game-changer with her enormous damage output and dependable crowd control with Ball Lightning.

There are numerous heroes that can counter these methods, but make no mistake. Eudora is likely one of the strongest countermeasures to try out with patch 1.5.88, especially in a five-man squad. Her early game damage is critical in shutting down these heroes and giving your team enough time to prepare for the mid to late game. With a complete build, Eudora poses a serious danger to any team composition.

In patch 1.5.88, Radiant Armor is a game changer versus several meta mages that inflict continuous magic damage. Holy Blessing, its unique passive, improves the wielder's magic damage mitigation when absorbing magic and stacks up to eight times. This means that talents like Yve's Real World Manipulation and Chang'e's Meteor Shower, which deal continuous magic damage, have been downgraded in patch 1.5.88. Eudora, fortunately, is a burst mage. In most team battles, Fork Lightning and Thunder Wrath are sufficient to knock down opponents without activating the full stacks of Radiant Armor.

©©
©

Post time 2021-7-5 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Eudora is definetly a bit underestimated at times. Although she is pretty immobile as most mages, her ability to one-shot squishy heroes is still amazing. I hope to see Eudora being played more and actually getting a place in the current meta. But I feel like this might be no problem as Radiant Amor pretty much does not work against her burst skills.
Post time 2021-7-10 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Oh gosh I saw her adjustments lately. I used to hate Eudora in brawl mode :)) But lately i've been seeing her a lot in classic/ranked. So WP, her adjustments were necessary!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 10:36 PM GMT+8