Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 534|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Tap Tap kimmy

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-4 11:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
anyone find it too op?
Post time 2021-7-10 08:16 PM | Show all posts
@gfhgtg

Kimmy is so-so, but far away from being OP. If anything, Beatrix is a underrated OP MM.

And other MMs kinda beat Kimmy for some reason. There's just not much incentive to pick her anymore.

Others have given the reason that she gets double countered (new mage res item and blade armor), making her pretty obsolete if you ask me.
Post time 2021-7-5 12:11 AM | Show all posts
I don't think Kimmy is OP. His blink skill is not good enough to escape assassins. His damage takes few seconds to kill an enemy. I feel Kimmy is kind of slow for this meta.
Post time 2021-7-5 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-5 12:11 AM
I don't think Kimmy is OP. His blink skill is not good enough to escape assassins. His damage takes  ...

yes instead we should talk bout karina, i lit played her the first time in months and ive only played her 8 matches yet first match i played her in epic got me 16 kills wtf? i did also get 6 deaths but thsts probs due to my inexperience with her
Post time 2021-7-5 10:45 AM | Show all posts
kimmy is the strongest at close combat, kills you even faster than layla, and has a dash. Layla might be stronger late game full set. Granger might be stronger than kimmy early game, kimmy starts to be annoying mid game.
You need burst to kill her, or maybe a stun? But not op, she relies on her team to get the experience advantage.
Post time 2021-7-5 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Do you see that Kimmy revamp is only to make the skill button invisible while doing basic attack? It is absolutely disappointed. We dont need that invisible, kimmy need some buff and lil bit longer range for her basic attack.
Post time 2021-7-5 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Not OP. But kinda balanced i wud say. She can be OP lategame if you can farm pretty well early game.
Post time 2021-7-5 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-7-5 05:26 PM

Kimmy is good for now. She was OP few years ago, when he just slow you like to 10% of speed. And free kill. Now, MM Kimmy is little weak, but mage kimmy is still great.

Anyway, i not test a jungle kimmy already. Jungle rewamp might be good for her. So if you check a top players equipment - you will see. They are play kimmy for a mage or for a jungle. Never play mm on other line than jungle. And idk. I not really like their jungle builds.
Post time 2021-7-9 11:27 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2021-7-5 04:58 PM
Do you see that Kimmy revamp is only to make the skill button invisible while doing basic attack? It ...

Hi @StormlordArdan

why don't you just make a suggestion for it in our suggestions section, so we can submit it to the developer
Post time 2021-7-15 03:47 AM | Show all posts
kimmy with the current advanced server patch may be OP, current original server kimmy is pretty bad since she lacks snowball potential
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:41 PM GMT+8