Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 447|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] Jungler X.Borg is The New Meta

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-6 04:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am a new content creator! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover (not my voice)
X.Borg can melt Tanks way more easily when he is played as the jungler. How do you think they should adjust him though? Should they just leave him as how he is, but nerf his items like War axe and Hunter Strike? Or should they nerf the base damage of his skill 1?

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-7-7 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Really OP dmg , I'm quite happy tho coz I was global Xborg, and with this new buff and items he's shining in this meta. Imo war axe needs a little nerf, coz the item makes some heroes broken nw.

Comments

they even buffed his s1 base damage. I think that was not really necessary because his old dmg + war axe will already be scary enough  Post time 2021-7-7 02:04 AM
Post time 2021-7-7 07:27 PM | Show all posts
xborg become kind of broken currently not gonna lie, i like these changes they made to him and with the war axe hes just crazy

Comments

probably with the war axe, he would be good enough already. I think they should revert some of his skill changes  Post time 2021-7-8 01:53 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-27 06:20 AM GMT+8