Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 797|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Toshiro the Taoist Warrior (Fighter)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-7 06:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Tyroneskie at 2022-1-22 11:54 PM

Toshiro the Taoist Warrior
Role: Fighter
Specialty: Damage/Chase

Skills:

Passive - Commencement of the Swords (Damage/Buff)
Each time Toshiro casts a skill, Toshiro spawns a floating longsword near him for 6 seconds, capped at 4. Longswords attacks nearby enemies each second dealing (20*Hero Level)(20% Total Physical ATK) points of Physical Damage. Doesn't carry attack effects but can be critical.

1st skill - Death Charm (CD:1.2 seconds)(AoE)

Passive: If you successfully landed a paper talisman at an enemy, you gain a stack of Death Charm.

Toshiro throws a paper talisman at a designated area (sticks with enemies if directly thrown at them) and explodes after 2 seconds dealing ??(+60% Total PHYSICAL ATTACK)(+10% Enemy's Lost HP) Physical DMG. Gains a stack every 8 seconds, up to 4 stacks.

2nd skill - Ritual of Purification (CD:10)(Blink/Debuff)

Toshiro dashes at a designated area and spawns a triangular area in front of him that grants vision to enemies in the ritual, reduces enemies' Physical Defense by 5 for each longswords spawned and lasts for 4 seconds. He is able to dash one more time in the movement direction. The ritual area lasts for 3 seconds. Longswords will prioritize attacking enemies in the triangle.

Ult skill - Way of the Yin and Yang Sword (Buff/AoE)

Toshiro casts 3 long swords at a designated direction that bounces off walls, lasts for 6 seconds dealing ??(+?% Total Physical atk) points of Physical damage  (damage decays when hitting the same target multiple times).

After casting this skill, Toshiro rides on his longsword for 10 seconds, flying over terrain and increasing his movement speed by 80% (decays over time). Gains 4 stacks of "Death Charm" and increases the attack range of the skill "Death Charm" for the duration.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-7 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Toshiro the Taoist Warrior
images (78).jpeg
Post time 2021-7-10 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-11 07:12 PM | Show all posts
I first named him as zephyr and i thought that zephyr doesnt aound well with other cadia riverlands hero names so I changed it to Toshiro and i forgot to change the name in the skill's description
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 06:27 PM GMT+8