Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 344|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Service] Problems with chat (verbal abuse)

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-7 08:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My suggestion is to completely remove reporting for verbal abuse and invent something new with chat-in game.

I have played 2 games yesterday, one in the morning, other one in the evening and 2 same things happend to me in both games.

In both games I pick Sun and gone for jungler. Ofcourse, like always, I showed my win rate.
In both games there were legend/epic duo.
In both games epics trash talked me from draft, through entire game because I played jungler and they don't.
In both games I got MVP (won both) and in both games I was reported for verbal abuse (99% from those duos) and I am playing with chat turned off!!!
In first game I wrote just one sentence: "Tank come mid"
In 2nd game I wrote also one sentence: "Why you stealing my buff popol?"

First game 2 hours chat ban and points deduction, 2nd game 6 hours chat ban and points deduction.

Remove this stupid report for verbal abuse. I can type in chat "Hello and good luck" and I can get 6 hours ban for that.
Spoiled and stupid players don't have nothing to report you so they go for verbal abuse.
Bring back report and system recongnition for intentional feeding and remove this stupidity. Thank you.

Post time 2021-7-8 11:17 AM | Show all posts
First game 2 hours chat ban and points deduction, 2nd game 6 hours chat ban and points deduction.

It looks to me like they are including our suggestions of harsh punishment system.

I still don't understand why you got punished for typing one sentence.

If what you are saying is true, an appealing system against verbal abuse punishment would be good. The appeal should be reviewed and if punished wrongly the ban should be removed immediately and credit score should be restored.

Or they should revamp the verbal abuse punishment system like revamping the heroes to avoid punishing innocent players.
Post time 2021-7-11 12:54 AM | Show all posts
its bs for u to deal with this. Honestly doesn't make sense.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 12:15 PM GMT+8