Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 844|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] No more games today

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-8 05:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First game:
Estes afk, we almost won but couldnt defend properly all lanes.
Second game:
Again, mm afk from the beginning, no chance there.
Third game:
I was paired with a very low skill duo or trio, enemies super strong. Lost before we could even surrender.
Forth game:
Inonesian or Thailand language. No idea what they were saying, texting a lot. Lost terribly.
I still had some time off so I went for the fifth game:
One afk from the beginning, another afk mid game.

I played these 5 games solo, no friends online, 3 friends already playing. I mean this is horrible... the worst part is checking all the profiles and see them with 90 credit score or more. I have some free time tonight but I wont play. I dont care about my win rate, it keeps going down. Its just impossible to play today I guess. And i dont feel like playing tomorrow either. I ll wait dor saturday night when all friends are online i guess.  But i wish i could play solo, i mean no friends no win? Really?
Matchmaking socks so bad, why putting a low skill grandmaster trio against mythics with high win rates?
I dont know whats harder, rank or classic.
Fock this matchmaking and punishments system.
Post time 2021-7-10 07:53 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-7-10 03:20 PM
I doubt what gemik said is true honestly. Solo Q players do deserve respect, it's an impossible job  ...

why should those who play solo and seriously have to stop? why don't players who troll and low skills are forced to stop by being banned?
Post time 2021-7-8 11:34 PM | Show all posts
I would say never give up because I had lost more than this. I think I had 10+ losing streaks few months ago. After that I played brawl mostly and played rank rarely and then had winning streak in rank and my win rate was back to 51+ from 46+.

There was an old theory in this forum that playing rank in losing streak will match us with afk players or others with losing streak. That theory suggested to play classic after losing a couple of rank matches so the matchmaking will match us with good players again.

I wish you get better teammates and have fun in the game
Post time 2021-7-9 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-8 11:34 PM
I would say never give up because I had lost more than this. I think I had 10+ losing streaks few mo ...

theory in this forum or just your personal opinion?

Comments

I remember reading it here not my opinion  Post time 2021-7-9 11:44 AM
Post time 2021-7-9 05:58 PM | Show all posts
i had a bitter taste of soloq, personally got lots of respect for soloq players. i got mythic II in just a few days after the new season by playing trios but when i went solo everything went much harder and slower
Post time 2021-7-9 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Honestly gemik said something interesting. Solo players with 50 wr at least will generally have 70 wr in duo and trios.
Post time 2021-7-10 03:20 PM | Show all posts
I doubt what gemik said is true honestly. Solo Q players do deserve respect, it's an impossible job to go solo, not break your phone and win. I don't know if you all noticed but most mature people playing ranked do it somewhere around evening-night time. By mature I mean in how they think and act, not the age in the ID. I am a solo player myself most of the times and that's my time when I play. I mean sure, i get afks too, don't think i dont..especially since i'm a veeerrryyy 'lucky' person but...trust me on this if you lose around 3 matches, stop. take a couple of hours break, watch a movie or something, chill..then come back on game with fresh rested mind and eyes...and be zen. Works pretty often
Post time 2021-7-10 07:49 PM | Show all posts
it shows that the game is failing to provide safety and comfort for solo player
Post time 2021-7-10 08:10 PM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

I'm sorry to hear that. It really sucks because we worked hard to earn those stats... I myself can feel your shoes.

@shinee.

It really depends and again, it's on/off for some servers. Personally for me, I meet more trolls at night than day time.

Or maybe it's just my team and the enemy doesn't have as much trolls, or that everybody is a troll during the day hence the easy wins
Post time 2021-7-10 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I completely understand how you feel as a solo player that never plays with friends.

I’ve matched up with players that went AFK or didn’t have good skills and didn’t know how to play and treated the game like practicing.

I mean it’s annoying, but it is what it is. The game should impose harsher punishments, but it’s not like we can prevent AFKs from happening. Many players have different issues like they suddenly had to leave or internet issue.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 02:52 PM GMT+8