Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 942|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] EXPLAIN THIS

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-12 06:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-19 12:36 AM

Video :

give reasons why this player is not getting punished for intentional feeding or negative gameplay

His credit score when playing is 99, it means he has committed a violation before

5.jpeg
4.jpeg
3.jpeg
Post time 2021-7-13 12:36 AM | Show all posts
As we already know, the punishment system needs improvement. There's no doubt in it. The question is how to improve it so it will not affect genuine players.

If you have good suggestions to improve the punishment system, I would recommend you to create a suggestion thread for improving the punishment system.
Post time 2021-7-19 10:58 PM | Show all posts

Hello there,
We would like to inform you that the developer team has looked into this case and didn't count it as feeding because it might be a network issue as well since their actions ( suicide ) weren't repetitive.
Although, they will keep track of similar behaviors in the future to make sure everyone is having a fair and friendly environment while playing.
We will always work on optimizing the game along side the punishment system.
Stay safe and have a good day ahead !
Post time 2021-7-13 09:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-19 10:22 PM
NOOB__ replied at 2021-7-13 09:05 AM
I don't need the word copy paste.
don't comment here if you can't think

I think there is a misunderstanding.

Almost everyone in this forum including me is in favor of improving the punishment system.

BTW, I am not copy/pasting. I am typing what I think and posting it as a reply .
Post time 2021-7-13 06:51 AM | Show all posts
Because what is the reason for punish? He will play this game a little worse than you? Its not a player problem. Its a ranked system problem.

But nvm. You are ask - why he not get punish? Because if system punish him, its also punish you. Sh*t happens some time. You was play drunk, or just tired by job, or you team force you play role/character that you hardly tried. I thought everyone has it. And even player did it purposely you cant spot it.

But its just my opinion and i am just a crazy local. Everyone in this forum disagree on this point.
Post time 2021-7-12 06:43 PM | Show all posts
de probs thought u where feeding since u died 11 times but only got 1 kill and 3 assists
Post time 2021-7-12 07:51 PM | Show all posts
He'll be punished more and when below 90 credit points. He won't be able to play rank mode.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-12 08:30 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-12 07:51 PM
He'll be punished more and when below 90 credit points. He won't be able to play rank mode.

He can still play rank, and the credit score doesn't change,

He'll be punished more and when below 90 credit points
I still haven't got an explanation why this player didn't get punished, and don't assume give the facts.

it's better if you invite the developer here and give a correct and official answer, rather than assuming that no clear answers,
and they can know how the quality of their reporting system

2.jpeg
1.jpeg
Post time 2021-7-12 09:12 PM | Show all posts
If you read carefully, the message says "Strong warning" which means he's at the offence level where he's in the verge of getting huge credit score reductions.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2021-7-13 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-7-19 12:30 AM
Anand replied at 2021-7-13 12:36 AM
As we already know, the punishment system needs improvement. There's no doubt in it. The question is ...

I don't need the word copy paste.
don't comment here if you can't think

Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-7-13 06:51 AM
Because what is the reason for punish? He will play this game a little worse than you? Its not a pla ...

why do i need to be punished, see i am tank belerick

Charles replied at 2021-7-12 09:12 PM
If you read carefully, the message says "Strong warning" which means he's at the offence level where ...
sent a strong warning

I can't even believe this game actually sent a warning. try to idly report your friends who are playing well, surely you will also get the same reply message "sent a strong warning".

it's just a template message not a penalty. Is there still insufficient evidence to convict it as intentional feeding?
there is clear evidence, why not punished instead just sent a warning?
Let's see how hard you guys protect developers.
if you really play this game you will not be a hypocrite to the developer. Facts versus facts not assumptions

1.jpeg
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 02:34 PM GMT+8