Collapse the left

[Complaint] EXPLAIN THIS

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-19 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-7-19 05:13 PM
NOOB__ replied at 2021-7-13 09:07 AM
I don't need the word copy paste.
don't comment here if you can't think

I saying about no way for system to decide who is intentional feeding and who just feeding. And so many players report intentional feeding when players just feeding, not intentional. And even they teammetes not even feeding, just didnt save them. For sure, devolopers just turn off punishment for this reports.

Actually, is only way with systems like patrol system in some games. Or deep mind system. But its hard to do and its need a good community, not like community somewhere everyone just rep players for great justice.  
Post time 2021-7-19 10:58 PM | Show all posts

Hello there,
We would like to inform you that the developer team has looked into this case and didn't count it as feeding because it might be a network issue as well since their actions ( suicide ) weren't repetitive.
Although, they will keep track of similar behaviors in the future to make sure everyone is having a fair and friendly environment while playing.
We will always work on optimizing the game along side the punishment system.
Stay safe and have a good day ahead !
 Author| Post time 2021-7-20 10:30 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-7-19 10:58 PM
Hello there,
We would like to inform you that the developer team has looked into this case and didn ...

I'm very surprised they said network problem.
unfortunately when watching the replay can't see the chat, it's very clear he says he wants to troll.
It's very strange that developers can conclude network problems.

That's the quality of Moonton developers, it's not wrong if we say they are IDIOT
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 11:35 AM GMT+8