Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 792|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Assumption Rework Odette

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-24 11:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My sugestion for Odette's rework, remember, just my opinion

Passive, Lakeside Atmosphere: after using an ability, the next attack if Odette will include a sound wave that bounces between enemies, dealing damage as a short-area sound blast to enemies reached. I just put the soundwave to deal damage in area, making it more useful in team battles and without changing 1v1

Aviary Authority: Odette concentrates energy and forms a swan that launches it in one direction, dealing magical damage and slowing down enemies it hits, the swan will leave an energy orb after hitting the last enemy, the orb will deal ongoing damage to nearby enemies, it lasts 4 seconds and can detonate after odette activates her Swan Song, allowing the orb to summon a swan that uses the Song along with Odette, dealing 30% of the ability's total damage and 40% slow. The Swan has 800 HP and can be controlled to cancel its Song of the Swan

Nova Azul: I won't change it, I like the moonton idea, just the stun duration is low.

Swan Song: new effect: when Odette used it, enemies close to her are continually pushed into a short area around her. Enemies at the ends of skills will be attracted to inside.
Post time 2021-7-25 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Odette ultimate deals high damage so adding cc effects like pushing the enemies or attracting the enemies will make her OP.

I like the idea for Avian authority
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 12:43 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-7-25 12:41 AM
Odette ultimate deals high damage so adding cc effects like pushing the enemies or attracting the en ...

I think that just the effect of pushing would make a difference for enemies that advance on it, it would guarantee greater survival for it, thanks for commenting and like the idea of ​​the Avian authority
Post time 2021-7-31 10:16 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for the suggestion
just hope for the best state on revamped Odette before she's released later in the second phase of the project next 2021 this September
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 05:39 AM GMT+8