Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1073|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Hero Concept: Ellen the Light Queen

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-25 07:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Kratos007 at 2021-7-25 10:26 PM

-  She is Support Heroine.

-  She is enhancing her allied heroes and helping them throughout the duration of the battle.

-  Passive Skill (Pure Light)
.  Everytime an ally hero has been blessed by "Enhancement Light" 1st skill, all other allied units and buildings on the entire map will get instant 10% healing.
.  When all 4 ally heroes has been blessed by "Enhancement Light" 1st skill, all allied units on the entire map will gain permenent 2% healing every 1 sec.
.  Allied creeps in the vicinity of blessed allied heroes with "Enhancement Light" 1st skill will be immune from knocking back.  

-  1st Skill (Enhancement Light)
.  CD is 90 secs
.  This Skill's CD can't go lower than that!
.  The player selects an ally hero nearby within medium range, then apply on him/her a permenent buff until the end of this battle, and this buff will be accourding to which type that hero was (Tank, Fighter, and so on). Each Ally hero can't be enhanced more than once.
.  Any enhanced hero will be marked with a large leaf made out of light that is hovering above that hero's head.
.  The enhanced hero's weapon(s) will be covered with a magical light, except tank which will be his armor not his weapon.
*  Assassin: Every 3rd attack he does to enemy targets, he will leave a shadow that he can transfere back and forth out of it, which will be be done by keep pressing the basic attack button for 2-3 secs.
*  Fighter: His attacking speed will be enhanced by 15% on all of his skills, except his ultiamte.
*  Mage: Increase his Ultimate skill damage by 20% and physical defence by 15%
*  Marksman: His basic and 1st skill radius will increase by 15% and damage by 10%
*  Tank: He will earn bonus 20% of his maximum physical defence and His Ultimate skill CD will be reduced by 10%.
*  Support: His both magical and physical defence points will be enhanced by 20%, but decrease his movement speed by 5%.

-  2nd Skill (Banishment of Light)
.  CD is 10 secs
.  Ellen will knocking back all nearby enemy heroes within medium range, then the following will occur:
*  She will deal with that medium damage to them.
*  Deactive their passive skill for 5 secs.
*  If an ally hero with "Enhancement Light" 1st skill is nearby, he will gain immunity from their attacks for 2 secs.

-  3rd Skill (Tree of Light)
.  CD is 20 secs
.  She will summons a tree made of light right in front of her, and it has medium range.
.  Ellen and all other allied heroes that have been blessed by the "Enhancement Light" 1st skill that are within the zoon of that tree will forcing back enemy targets from entering within this tree's zone, as they will flee in fear. Also, any invisible enemy hero that was in that state before the tree summoning will be immidiatly loss this effect and will flee back. Enemy heroes can perform any flicker nor tarnsporation skills within that tree's zone. Enemy heroes can still perform all of their ranged attacks.
.  It will lasts for 3 secs

-  Ultimate (Raidiant Light)
.  CD is 60 secs.
.  She can only target an ally hero with "Enhancement Light" 1st skill in the entire map. The target hero is immediately fully healed and all his abilities are ready to be used again, except his Ultimate.

1.png
Post time 2021-7-29 07:40 PM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-7-29 02:10 PM
I just wishes for Ellen to be part of MLBB heroes list then devs can do what ever they want after  ...

Me too lmao, Good luck friend
Post time 2021-7-28 07:19 PM | Show all posts
I don't agree that Rafaela is useless and needs reformulation, only in her passive, which sometimes doesn't help much. But this character of hers is a powerful universal support, if if it was released in the game it would be easily nerfed lol, good support
Post time 2021-7-26 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Hey
Her ultimate is really interesting even better than Angela i guess ! And  thanks for your concept
support from me.
Post time 2021-7-25 05:06 PM | Show all posts
If this hero come MLBB ,Rafaela will get caught in a rain of buff.
Because everyone get healing.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Rafael0000 replied at 2021-7-25 05:06 PM
If this hero come MLBB ,Rafaela will get caught in a rain of buff.
Because everyone get healing.

True, Rafaela needs a major revamp and buff to all of her skills, because in her current one is just noodles.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-27 05:31 AM | Show all posts
Tempestt replied at 2021-7-26 08:34 PM
Hey
Her ultimate is really interesting even better than Angela i guess ! And  thanks for your concep ...

Thank you  :)
 Author| Post time 2021-7-29 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Rayara replied at 2021-7-28 07:19 PM
I don't agree that Rafaela is useless and needs reformulation, only in her passive, which sometimes  ...

I just wishes for Ellen to be part of MLBB heroes list then devs can do what ever they want after that.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-30 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Kratos007 replied at 2021-7-29 02:10 PM
I just wishes for Ellen to be part of MLBB heroes list then devs can do what ever they want after  ...

Thank you :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-9 11:16 AM GMT+8