Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 850|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Clown Team Theme

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-25 09:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BananaHair at 2021-7-25 11:13 AM

Clown Team Theme

As some of you are fully aware, there is already a:

Clown Marksman
Clown Tank
Clown Mage/Assassin
Clown Support

But, there isn't a fifth Clown hero skin to complete the team. Which opens up some exciting possibilites for creative players such as yourself.
The remaining missing role is a Fighter. (Unless X.Borg's Blue Storm passes for a circus Clown)

I have thought about this, I suggest Bane. Why:
Clowns have trick flowers that squirt water, and Bane spews liquids! How fitting!
Also imagine, Bane's sharks being circus elephants!
So, Bane might be a suitable fifth Clown skin team member.

If you can think of a more suitable Fighter to fulfill this role in the Clown Theme Team, please suggest your ideas below or create a design and join in.

However, a problem with me adding Bane is: There are already three male heroes, but only one female hero, adding Bane would unbalance that further. If anybody feels that a particular female Fighter could fit the part, please suggest or create a design and join in below.

A question for the Mods / Admins. Am I allowed to post a picture of the existing Clown hero skins in the game or would that risk spoilers for other servers?
Best wishes, everyone!
Here is my Bane Clown hero skin concept suggestion:

Fighter to complete Clown Team Theme

Fighter to complete Clown Team Theme
Post time 2021-7-28 07:21 PM | Show all posts
our a circus skin by Bane, I love Bane, and he goes perfectly with this skin theme.What's not missing is to imagine the effects on the battlefield. Your art was great, just very colorful, but the horn, bladder sword, cannon, were great
Post time 2021-7-26 02:35 PM | Show all posts
well, clown themed skins are cute, and i think maybe fat heroes like bane, franco, akai, and others will suit it for sure

thanks for sharing your idea with us
dont forget to submit it to our in-game cs as well
 Author| Post time 2021-7-30 03:48 AM | Show all posts
So true! I agree with you, this Bane design is painfully bright and the patterns are too busy. You’re right, the existing Clown hero skins are darker or duller in vibrance and sticks to three colours:

Red, White, Black
Purple, White, Black
Blue, Red, White
Blue, Magenta, White

Studying this, all of the existing hero skins use white. So, the remaining hero skin would be wise to also use white.
Now to choose only two from the following list to tie in with the team:

Red / Magenta
Blue
Black
Purple

Thank you Rayara! You have been a massive help! Your feedback will vastly improve the design! How fun and exciting.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-6 10:03 PM GMT+8