Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1562|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] Mobile Legends China

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-25 07:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Does anyone know why mobile legends is ban in china? Is it forever ban? What must ml do so that they can launch mobile legends in china? It’s just ironic that a chinese owned game is ban in it’s own country? Too bad becoz china has the biggest moba audience. is there any chance for ml legally launched in china?
Post time 2021-7-25 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
One of the main reasons is that the connection in china is blocked due to political reasons and complicated rules. There is not much anyone can do about it unless China itself allows it of course.
Also, the entire google play is blocked in china which means you cannot download anything in china that requires google play only some apps are available there.
Regarding  ios, you can try and work your way around using vpn to install the game and run it, just make sure to turn off the vpn before you queue as it will affect your game experience in a bad way ( such as lag and high ms ).
That's all the information we have till now, hopefully this made things clear for you.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-25 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Too bad  moonton can’t do anything about it.  + is doing so good in china and I was hoping if there was anything they can do about it. I mean bytedance is a big company hopefully they can come up with something so that ml can be played in china.
Post time 2021-7-31 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Nosregasab replied at 2021-7-25 11:37 PM
Too bad  moonton can’t do anything about it.  + is doing so good in china and I was hoping if there ...

It's one of those reasons where it involves laws internationally especially in regards to China and how the other countries are affiliated with it. I mean look at India, they banned it because of it so as of this moment, not much can be done. But obviously, it could change in the future so thats all we can hope for.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:37 PM GMT+8