Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 745|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] Account compromised and linked to Google Play Services. Can't unbind it.

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-28 10:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, my account was compromised, there is an intruder that can use my account without my permission.
The intruder was linked my account into Google Play Services, while in other hand I don’t use any Android smartphone.
And I’m unable to unlink the Google Play Services from my iOS device.
Is there any help for me to unlink the Google PlayServices and secure my account? For now I have been change my Moonton password.

Thank you.
IMG_6050.jpg

IMG_6051.PNG

Post time 2021-7-28 04:26 PM | Show all posts
hey~
Sorry for the troubles you have faced because of this.
To fix your issue kindly follow these steps as it may help

- Turn on location/gps
- Play 7-10 matches on the same device/connection (Classic matches or Ranked matches as other modes wont count)

Hopefully this will help with your issue, and you would be able to unbind that google play account.
Have a great day
 Author| Post time 2021-7-28 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Thankyou for your help, now I can unbind that Google Play Services
Post time 2021-7-29 10:48 PM | Show all posts
@hrhngl

To be extra safe, also check your Google accounts and secure it in other google services as well. Many times, 1 vulnerability point can also compromise your other accounts such as social media etc that are tied to that Google Account.

Make sure to also log out of all devices with that above mentioned accounts, just to be extra safe, and change your passwords.

For your MLBB account, consider setting a 2 factor authentication password so that in the case of hacks, the hacked will have a harder time trying to spend your diamonds.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 03:05 PM GMT+8