Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1036|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rework Irithel

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-29 07:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Passive, Heart of the Jungle: Irithel is so attached to Leo that she lets you shoot while walking. Each basic attack is loaded with 3 heavy arrows (it takes a while to load the heavy bow), each arrow deals 42% damage, only the first takes advantage of equipment effects.

Skill, Arrow Bombing: Fires arrows, dealing damage to enemies hit in an area, reducing their physical defenses.

Skill, Strength of the Queen: Leo roars loudly and deals damage and slows to nearby enemies while marking enemies, Queen mark allows you to reduce x amount of damage taken by targets. Attacking enemies marked by the heart of the jungle increases your movement speed and attack speed for a time, up to 3 stacks.

Ultimate, Heavy Beast: Leo jumps and Irithel equips a Heavy Beast for 15 seconds, his basic attacks will deal more damage with area effect while receiving extra movement speed

Post time 2021-7-30 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion I irithel need a rework. Agree with the skill 2 marking enemies and increasing movement speed + attck speed. She really need it. Support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-30 02:00 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-7-30 12:41 AM
Nice suggestion I irithel need a rework. Agree with the skill 2 marking enemies and increasing movem ...

Thanks  for liking
Post time 2021-7-30 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
Totally support the idea of reworking Irithel, but in a way to keep her balanced and enjoyable to play with.
If you have any more details you would like to add feel free to do so.
 Author| Post time 2021-7-30 06:04 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-7-30 04:02 PM
Hello there,
Totally support the idea of reworking Irithel, but in a way to keep her balanced and en ...

I didn't change much on her, her change was only in the skill "Queen Strength" so the experience with her can be better, as against it can be almost the same
Post time 2021-7-31 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 04:15 AM GMT+8