Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 738|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Revamp Kagura is Crashing my game

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-7-31 01:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi mlbb team
There's something urgent i need to report and this is really frustrating I really need help. after several gameplays with revamp kagura my game is a total mess, my ping is getting high and keep reconnecting but my internet is stable. The connection is fine i also try using other heroes it's seems normal but with revamp kagura my ping is i really rationally unstable. Please someone assist me:((
Post time 2021-8-2 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BMPW at 2021-8-2 05:02 PM

Hello there,
We are sorry for any inconveniences you might have faced, we would like to suggest you do some of these basic troubleshooting steps that may solve your problem:

1. Try enabling Speed Mode in the settings.
Tap the Settings button on the main screen or the battlefield, tap on Network Settings and turn on Speed Mode.This might help you maintain a more stable ping/ms.
Having it off would consume less data but you might suffer frequent lags.
Some devices and operating systems do not support Speed Mode, if you still encounter lags while having it on, we suggest you turn it back off.

2. Do a network/internet test in-game under Settings > Network Test, to try and locate the problem.
3. Try using different internet, switching from mobile data to Wifi or vice versa.

4. If you are using Wi-Fi :

a. Try to restart the router.

b. Close any other apps that consume data as they might affect your internet speed.

5. If you are using Mobile Data :

a. Check if there is a problem with your local signal and try moving to more open and unobstructed space.

b. A sim card issued in other regions may not be as effective as a locally issued one. If you have multiple Sim cards, you can try them.

c. Make sure that you have no apps running in the background.

If the following instructions did not work, please let us know.

ABD6D3CB-FCA4-4ED1-8E82-D5426AEF61CE.png
1318A78E-D7F9-4AC7-A0EE-6F8DD9C9A588.png
C4B96F0C-E70A-4358-89E2-55D20FB987E6.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-23 12:34 PM GMT+8