Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1223|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] lolita shield bug

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-1 02:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-1 02:23 AM

A few years lolita have bug with shield that not block a part of skill projectiles. I mean, it like 5-10% chance for not block projectile that must be blocked. I will not report it, because report system there is unusable. But this bug was scum me a lot of times(like this montage event). So, finally, i was recording it. And want to share.

Post time 2021-8-2 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-1 02:58 PM
Its a another bug in the frist place. She cant block a some projectiles like brody attacks. Its oke ...

I remember suggesting a reward for the players who find bugs in the game many months (year) ago.

I agree that bug reporting needs a lot of details but they are necessary for developers to identify the bug and fix it.

For me diamonds or skin as reward is enough. Let's hope they implement rewards for reporting bugs system .
Post time 2021-8-1 11:38 AM | Show all posts
Before, lots of people know that there are certain projectiles that Lolita can't really block. However, none reported it. Not sure if it was intentional or something devs missed out. Though, please do report this in our customer service as well, reporting it there can also help. Please do fill up this form so we can forward it to the devs.

1. Your ingame ID & Server number
2. Game Client Version
3. Device Model & O.S Version
4. Valid proof of the bug (link)
5. Bug explanation
6. Battle ID
7. Replay Saved&Uploaded

Thanks!
 Author| Post time 2021-8-5 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-5 06:01 PM
500 diamonds?

@StreetGamer

Yeah. I want to HELP fix bugs and make game better. But help lazy guys that not want to complite their work is silly.

So its 2 way.
1 - You spend you time (like 30 minutes) to create script, that collect most of this data automatically and put it in like replay(its not hard to get my id, server, battle it, and device/system/client version from it, right?). And i am not need anymore spend 1 hours to collect it every time.
2 - you pay me for you laziness. So if you not want to complete your job, you may pay peoples for make it for you.

Comments

So, if you lazy to work and not wanna pay, i cant report it. Get my tread back to general discussion plz.  Post time 2021-8-5 06:41 PM
Sadly we can't pay you for that, if you don't provide all data we can't report it~  Post time 2021-8-5 06:26 PM
Post time 2021-8-3 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we need all this data from you to report the bug, in case you don't want to collect them we can't report it sadly, please collect all necessary data~
 Author| Post time 2021-8-2 05:10 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-2 12:03 AM
I remember suggesting a reward for the players who find bugs in the game many months (year) ago.

I agree that bug reporting needs a lot of details but they are necessary for developers to identify the bug and fix it.

They need part of them, for different bugs. Anyway. If its this important, just automate it. Why i must collect it? You may give me button "send bug" that just spend 1 sec to collect. And it ease to make. And it you game. You need fix the bugs and make game more attractive to earn more money. Why i must earn more money for moontone? Okey, make button hard for you. Just upgrade replay than. Its a 5 min, just to start put there other detalis, like my id and battle id. it's just disrespectful require players to collect it. And imagine, i try report with phone. I must open my battle. copy id, close, open support, paste id, close open my profile, cope another id, roll up setting to look my system and discover that game close my other data just deleted and i need collect it again. And its not just my imagine. I have it when try to report bug a 2 years ago.

Sorry, Anald, i like you, not mean you personally, but moontone, you know.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-1 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-1 03:04 PM
Charles replied at 2021-8-1 11:38 AM
Before, lots of people know that there are certain projectiles that Lolita can't really block. Howev ...

Its a another bug in the frist place. She cant block a some projectiles like brody attacks. Its okey, because their attack is not projectiles, but projectiles animation.

In this bug you cant block projectiles  that must be blocked. Normally, you will block it. but have low chance, like 10%, that you didnt.

in the second place, i cant report it. Because for report i must spend a 1 hour to find my client vetsions, replay and etc. Also devs not really need most of this information, because its not my device or account bug. 1 year ago i was test it. And i have it on different devices, different accounts and different client versions.

So okey. I will report it. Right after you pay me 500 diamonds. Because other way, you want for me to complite YOU job. Job THAT I M PAYING YOU with my in game donates. And job that requires a lot of time. Its also okey to report, just for help if it not requires a lot of difficult to collect informations, that unsable.
But you  requires and give me no reward. Nice service.

So this way, i will not report. Just share.
Post time 2021-8-2 06:28 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-1 02:58 PM
Its a another bug in the frist place. She cant block a some projectiles like brody attacks. Its oke ...

There's a reason why players ingame have access to reporting in-game bugs, it's because they have the liberty to report anything they think that is a bug for the developers to fix in the future. But in order for the devs to better replicate the known bug, such details are needed.

Another one is that, moderators are here to "help", "moderate" and "assist" players in any way we can to alleviate issues, not just find "bugs", hence players can report bugs. Ironically, you're reporting the bug in the first place because it's something that is bugging, intriguing, or giving you issues which in return I'll help you report it by giving me some information that would help developers fix it. Why does it have to sound like "you guys are doing us a job", when it's not the majority of what moderators do.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-2 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-2 09:55 PM
Charles replied at 2021-8-2 06:28 PM
There's a reason why players ingame have access to reporting in-game bugs, it's because they have  ...

I am tell not about moderator. Most likely about moontone(and you are part moontone. So i can call you moontone). Isnt it they work to fing and fix bugs?

Its they work to fix bugs. Its not my work to report it. And lets check information what i need to report with current bug.

1. Your ingame ID & Server number (they not need it. Because i test it with frend. And its not my account bug)
2. Game Client Version (They not need it. This bug in game for more than year)
3. Device Model & O.S Version (They not need it. Because, i was test it on different devices)
4. Valid proof of the bug (link) (ok. Maybe they need it. But... imagine. I am a player. And i must send 30 min to record, montage and upload to youtube. Is it what i must do as player?)
5. Bug explanation (sure they need it)
6. Battle ID (ok, they are need it)
7. Replay Saved&Uploaded (But they not need it, if have battle ID, because they have logs. So they already have my replay, before i send it).

And of 7 points they need only 3. And other 2 is hard to complite. But for report, i will must collect other 4 and complite this 2 for great justice. How i might feel this way? Persontally i feel like they was spit to me. And like they didn't give a damn to bugs.

No gratitude. No attitude to the client. Just complite our work for us. And we maybe fix this bug.

Are you see why it make me this salty?
Post time 2021-8-2 11:50 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-2 09:52 PM
I am tell not about moderator. Most likely about moontone(and you are part moontone. So i can call  ...

About point no.7, I don't think they save the replay of every game because it will need too much space to store such data.

If it is 1MB per game approximately, then 1024 games = 1GB storage space required

If 10K games played per day, then 10GB of storage space required per day
 Author| Post time 2021-8-3 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-3 12:25 AM
Anand replied at 2021-8-2 11:50 PM
About point no.7, I don't think they save the replay of every game because it will need too much s ...

You not need to save it. They was save automaticly.  Idk, but right now i has a 43 replay in my cache. I am not play a lot. and for sure, i was not save a 43 of them. Maybe they also delete automaticly or i have some auto clear others.

Yep, it 1 MB in avg. But 1024 games is a lot. i not play this much in any season. Maybe i play less than 1000 game for last year. So, its ok.

Anyway, hard to upload it somewhere and link. I mean not really hard. Just need more than 5 minutes. And i will better play another game than do things like it.
Post time 2021-8-3 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-3 12:23 AM
You not need to save it. They was save automaticly.  Idk, but right now i has a 43 replay in my cac ...

I think there is a misunderstanding. I meant about storing them online not in user device.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 11:28 AM GMT+8