Return to list New
Author: Magnum_bangbang
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] lolita shield bug

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-8-3 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-3 12:48 AM
Anand replied at 2021-8-3 12:32 AM
I think there is a misunderstanding. I meant about storing them online not in user device.

Its okey for big company. 10 GB is hard for phone, but for server its okey. For example, Google drive give you 10 GB for free. And if you need more, but have no money, you may just a create new account and have + 10 another GB.

So, its okey for most company to store it on server. And i pretty sure moontone also did it. I not mean like they MUST do it because IT BETTER FOR ME AND I WANT IT. I mean likely they just did it, because all did it, because its just profitable. Also its a chinese company. For sure, i have not idea about they legislation, but as i know they was save all. For a state total control.

But if you scarry about they money - calculate how much they spend to make all servers and game and chat online. Logs just a scanty part
Post time 2021-8-3 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-3 12:47 AM
Its okey for big company. 10 GB is hard for phone, but for server its okey. For example, Google dri ...

My point is it is no use to save this much amount of data online for no reason. The users can simply upload the replay from their device if needed.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-3 02:03 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-3 02:07 AM
Anand replied at 2021-8-3 01:00 AM
My point is it is no use to save this much amount of data online for no reason. The users can simp ...

Pointful. But unprofitable in reallity. Because logs will help you very much if you have crush/something happens. And save it cost less, than one senior QA salary.

Anyway, i like to forum, and like to some test and like to help make game better. And you know?
In mlbb most ***** bug report system that i ever see. Mot times, you must fill a 3 point only.

1 - what happens?
2 - when it happens?
3 - you name/id.

Its enough to found and repreat bug. All other is QA job, not players. If they need something else, they will ask later.
Can you compare with mlbb reports?
Post time 2021-8-3 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Hello, we need all this data from you to report the bug, in case you don't want to collect them we can't report it sadly, please collect all necessary data~
 Author| Post time 2021-8-4 01:41 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2021-8-3 03:36 PM
Hello, we need all this data from you to report the bug, in case you don't want to collect them we c ...

I am already send there all necessary data. Other data is unuseless for fix this bug.

Also, why you transferred this topic to bug report forum? Are you never read a my posts? Just looks in bug in thread name and not read anything else?

Comments

We need EVERYTHING that my mods asked, please send it, otherwise we can't report it.  Post time 2021-8-5 04:26 AM
 Author| Post time 2021-8-5 02:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-5 02:45 PM

We need EVERYTHING that my mods asked, please send it, otherwise we can't report it.

@StreetGamer Oh ok, i see, no problem, i will. You was send me my 500 diamonds already as our agreement, right?

Comments

500 diamonds?  Post time 2021-8-5 05:05 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-8-5 05:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-5 06:01 PM
500 diamonds?

@StreetGamer

Yeah. I want to HELP fix bugs and make game better. But help lazy guys that not want to complite their work is silly.

So its 2 way.
1 - You spend you time (like 30 minutes) to create script, that collect most of this data automatically and put it in like replay(its not hard to get my id, server, battle it, and device/system/client version from it, right?). And i am not need anymore spend 1 hours to collect it every time.
2 - you pay me for you laziness. So if you not want to complete your job, you may pay peoples for make it for you.

Comments

So, if you lazy to work and not wanna pay, i cant report it. Get my tread back to general discussion plz.  Post time 2021-8-5 06:41 PM
Sadly we can't pay you for that, if you don't provide all data we can't report it~  Post time 2021-8-5 06:26 PM
Post time 2021-8-6 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-5 05:59 PM
@StreetGamer

Yeah. I want to HELP fix bugs and make game better. But help lazy guys that not want ...

yes I really support you, many bugs in this game but many do not report.
This game may not have a QA team, they don't want to look for bugs just hope users report them. if no one reports so they won't work
 Author| Post time 2021-8-6 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-6 01:47 PM
NOOB__ replied at 2021-8-6 09:23 AM
yes I really support you, many bugs in this game but many do not report.
This game may not have a  ...

But... i am not about it. They may make report easer. Much easer. And its not cost a lot. Even i can it less than a day. But they not want to.

When i try to report bug frist time it was few years ago. it was translate mistake with one button. And they was tell me - "you android system plz. We cant report bug, untill you tell us you android system, you id/server and etc. Its necessary data, we cant nothing withoit it".

WTF? Nice necessary data for change button name. I want to report. but cant because of this stupid report system. And the same with this bug. they want data that never need for.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 11:47 AM GMT+8