Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 865|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Map] Suggestion for Various Towers

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-2 08:51 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I would like to share an idea and suggestion for the various towers in the game.

*Players can approach a tower and configure it.
*After selecting an icon the tower will be changed with new effects and shots.
*this setting change effect has a CD 50 seconds to the same tower.
*Each tower has up to 3 configurations: Tower with Fire Effect - the tower's attack will deal damage over a larger area, but with reduced damage. Each fire shot burns enemies, dealing real damage 3 times.
Turret with Wind Effect - Each shot from the turret increases attack speed, stacking up to 5 times.Allies near wind towers gain extra movement speed. Towers with Lightning Effect - attacks from towers with this effect slow down and reduce enemies' attack speed.
*Destroyed towers would not have active settings.

To make the game more unique, accurate and prominent, I made this idea, I know the idea of ​​the game is to be a quick match, however...I found it a fun and unique idea, If you also like this idea, please leave your feedback and support, saying what you think
Post time 2021-8-2 06:44 PM | Show all posts
Interesting idea you got here. Ganking inside tower and diving wont be easy, and will prolong the match as you said. However, this will make the gme more fun in a way i think. Might as well add this feature in a separate mode first ,jst is case. Anyway, support from me.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-2 06:49 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-8-2 06:44 PM
Interesting idea you got here. Ganking inside tower and diving wont be easy, and will prolong the ma ...

I agree, it would be a radical change, and in a way it would make the game much heavier
Post time 2021-8-6 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the information on this. I really enjoy the information. https://www.google.com/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 04:36 AM GMT+8