Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1750|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Is this a new hack?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-3 04:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have seen some people in my friends list with 100% wr in some heroes they started using recently, which makes me think this started in the new patch.
Basically I have seen they play with one person, a new account with only 7 games. I guess if you match up with this ´friend´the system gives you 5 enemy bots but it counts for the stats of classic.

Post time 2021-8-3 07:00 PM | Show all posts
I remember playing against bots when I started playing the game. Maybe they are matched with bots because it is unfair for them to play against higher rank players or probably not many players were active in his region.

Disclaimer: I am sharing based on my experience in game so I don't know whether they are really matched with bots or not.
Post time 2021-8-3 11:49 PM | Show all posts
I have made many accounts to try out many new heroes and yes in the beginning you do play aganist bots.
Post time 2021-8-4 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-4 01:54 AM

Yeah, i was also create few others accounts a 6 month ago. Its not just a bots. Its a local game. If you will close the game, its just disappear. I mean if you try reopen game in this matches, you will discovery yourself in main menu, without lose/win/any change etc.

Also this bots is really weaks. When i start it, i just went afk. And my bots win against opponent bots in 80%  of the games. As funny, even afk warrning have other text.

Than, i just went afk 6 mins and concede. Because you will take same xp and progress. One bot in you team always deny it, but other 3 agree. Even you have like 40/0.

And few ohter funny things.
You will play against bots first few games in ranked. So its like 12 frist games woud be against bots total
You will play against bots first few games if you have a long break. Game just will give you a bots in pvp for you may remember how to play
If you have break, and try abuse it to ease achivment, like have 30-0, bots just will concede
But if you will try create new account, you will ease abuse it and will compite most harder game achivment like dps/kda/gold in minutes and etc.
Post time 2021-8-4 02:09 AM | Show all posts
well in the first few games, they would concede if you reach savage, maniac or 15 kills in the first few. Then afterward, you could start to abuse achievements with bots. Yes, everything magnum bangbang has said is correct.  
Post time 2021-8-4 02:36 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-8-3 11:49 PM
I have made many accounts to try out many new heroes and yes in the beginning you do play aganist bo ...
Yeah, i was also create few others accounts a 6 month ago.

@aznager @Magnum_bangbang I wonder why you guys created multiple accounts
Post time 2021-8-4 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-4 02:36 PM

I am, for "invait player back" events in the frist place. So, i just have a 20 "frends" that i can invait back
Post time 2021-8-4 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-4 06:54 PM
I am, for "invait player back" events in the frist place. So, i just have a 20 "frends" that i can ...

Did you receive any awesome skins?
Post time 2021-8-4 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-4 07:56 PM
Did you receive any awesome skins?

Nah. Only one trash(common) skin right now.
But they will back this event again in future, i am sure. So its just good to have. Like create one time and collect every event.
Post time 2021-8-5 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-4 02:36 PM

I want to try out new heroes and see how they work. I can't really buy any heroes on my account except one untill the season ends.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 11:49 AM GMT+8