Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 250|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Feather of Heaven

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-3 08:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-8-3 08:24 PM

Hello again
I just want to suggest if it is ok if you turn the 30% attack speed of feather of heaven to 30% critical chance. I think it would be more beneficial to heroes or should i say for those melee heroes that deal magic damage like guinevere, gusion selena. I think it will be also great item for basic attack long range heroes like chang'e, harith, and harley.
Post time 2021-8-4 01:56 AM | Show all posts
That's a great idea! I rarely use  feather of heaven as an item for mages , and when I do it is usually for Harley or Harith but even they do not necessarily need it to be powerful. Your suggestion is good to make the item more popular for magic damage heroes as it is kind of forgotten right now.
Post time 2021-8-4 11:07 PM | Show all posts
I enjoy its passive as it is right now, maybe they should make a seprate crit item for mages or something
Post time 2021-8-5 01:52 AM | Show all posts
i find no problem with that , the only heros that use it are harith and zhask and since zhask is allready useless after nerf and harith can benefit from crit since he is auto attack based then yes
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 08:56 PM GMT+8