Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 730|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Hi Guys!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-6 02:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone,

How are You Guys? I am new player Mobile Legends i really liked this game so i will stay here longer.

Feel free to send a request in game. Lets play a game.

Have a nice day guys!
Post time 2021-8-6 03:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Tempestt at 2021-8-6 03:13 AM

Hey, welcome to the forum krzychu! I'm glad you enjoy the game and make sure to leave your ID here so we can add you! Have a nice day as well
Post time 2021-8-6 03:48 AM | Show all posts
Hello Krzychu,

Welcome to the official MLBB forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have fun
Post time 2021-8-6 07:17 PM | Show all posts
Welcome, Kryzchu! Very exciting.

I've almost reached my next Rank, it would be the first time for that Rank. A huge moment for me, if I do. I'm just waiting for when my squad mate can join me on that moment. Awesome stuff.

Plus! I got a new military Hero Skin. I'm really pleased about that. I'm hoping to one day form Skin Themes with some people one day, once I've met some players interested to do it.

Yourself? How are things going?
Post time 2021-8-7 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Hello there and welcome to the Forum! Always happy to see newcomers. Feel free to send your suggestions or to report any issue you have in the corresponding category. In the meantime, enjoy your stay!
Post time 2021-8-7 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Hello! Likewise, make sure to always read the rules and regulations of the Forums to avoid any further issue in the future. Let's maintain a happy and collaborative forum environment
Post time 2021-8-7 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Welcome new user
Post time 2021-8-13 05:40 AM | Show all posts
hello I hope to be welcome to the forum and have a good time :)))
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:31 PM GMT+8