Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 206|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] NEW SUPPORT ITEM WITH ACTIVE SKILL

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-7 01:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 君莫笑 at 2021-8-7 02:06 PM

Support heroes lacks items that give them boost, especially healer heroes. There are so many burst heroes that supports alone can't help their core to last long, and gets worse with the 50% Regen Reduction. Supports only have roam upgrades, and regen buff items, but they don't have regen items that can actively and passively buff their teammates in fights.  

Suggestion:
Item Name: Ring of Blood

Cost: 2450

Items needed:
Power Crystal
Ares Belt
Hero's Ring

+1000 Health
+300 Mana
+10% Cooldown Reduction

Active (Unique): Transfusion
Cooldown: 20 seconds
Consumes 10% of their max Mana and 10% of current HP to regenerate allies around with the Mana and HP consumed.

Passive (Unique): Morale
For every kill or assist, provides 0.5% Healing Regen (Capped at 20%) to self and grants 25 max HP to all allies that go near around the wearer (Capped at 1000). Last for 10 seconds after going out of the range. (Granting extra max HP doesn't affect the current HP.)

Post time 2021-8-7 10:18 PM | Show all posts
This reminded me of one of the new upcoming support hero and this equipment, however, I feel would only enhance her ability to heal her teammates more and perhaps I imagined that it would turn basically the new hero with this equipment very OP because it's pretty much impossible anyone could die with the new hero's ultimate and equipment.

I think every support hero is fine with the way it is, I've played support and that includes Angela and Rafaela, but you have to see that there are currently maybe three SUPPORT heroes excluding Minotaur that mainly focuses on healing and I think they're perfectly fine the way it is, they're already pretty good with the new roaming equipment, like instant full HP bar.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:27 AM GMT+8