Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 872|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] Popol and Kupa - African Hunter

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-10 01:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Greetings everyone. Today my friend request me to share his idea about Popol and Kupa skin at here. So I help him out.

We all know Kupa is a wolf but the concept of this skin is changing the wolf with a tiger. That's pretty similar because the tiger is a predator that always chasing the prey with high speed and no animal can escape from it's bite. And about Popol, I'm think African is the best pair for the tiger.

What do you guys think about my friends idea?

African.jpg African (Popol)

Tiger.jpg Tiger (Kupa)

Tiger chasing.jpg Chasing prey

Post time 2021-8-11 12:27 AM | Show all posts
Seems fine, although I do see it another reason for snowflakes to make an issue out of it. Changing Kupa on the other hand to another animal is a good concept to be used for upcoming skin ideas soon.
Post time 2021-8-11 12:12 AM | Show all posts
Nice idea you got here. Racism is not the  problem here, since we already got bruno and we got no prob so far. Btw, if the skin happen to roll out there would be really low skill effects just like normal skin, since the theme is hunter style. Btw, I support u :). Gud lck.
Post time 2021-8-10 09:39 PM | Show all posts
the idea is great, but in this current world, even doing something related to blacks, indigenous people, africans, everything is racism, racist racist stereotype, so it's better to just leave Kupa and change Popol
Post time 2021-8-14 05:48 PM | Show all posts
Maybe it's not necessary to change him completely..like he can have the animal fur on him...as hunter...
People nowadays, so sensitive over reasons that aren't even there. Like why would anyone complain about racism in this case? Aren't those pics the author posted real life pics? From the real world? We are all different, that doesn't mean accepting and using a nationality/customs in a game would be racism. There's tribes in Africa since forever, hunters. SO? it's reality. Why would it be racism xd
Anyway. Considering the "popol and kupa" concept, them being hunting pals, i think the concept presented by the author would be a good fit.
Post time 2021-8-21 12:49 AM | Show all posts
On the other hand,

Tigreal seems to be based on the Middle Ages, and what was also around in the Middle Ages were Benin Warriors:

Tigreal hero skin?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-27 10:30 AM GMT+8