Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1068|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Account] moonton account help

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-16 06:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i have moonton account and my all login is lost my facebook disable and i need change moonton and remove all login accounts
i have id and pw moonton but gmail no have
Post time 2021-8-16 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Only customer service can help you. It's either you contact them via ingame, but you'll have to use another account or contact them via email through MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com
 Author| Post time 2021-8-16 05:49 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-8-16 12:54 PM
Only customer service can help you. It's either you contact them via ingame, but you'll have to use  ...

good morning sir
i have moonton account and i can log in game but i need remove all to make new face and moonton account you understand me
Post time 2021-8-16 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Just to make we are understanding what you are trying to say, you have access to your account but not the facebook who is binded to it?
Please give us as much details as possible in order for us to understand and try to help.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-17 06:09 AM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-8-16 11:11 PM
Hello,
Just to make we are understanding what you are trying to say, you have access to your accoun ...

hello sir
look
i have moonton account id and password if i try change need open gmaill and gmial is lost and all my account lost and facebook disable now i need change all account account but can,t need open gmail you understand me Sir and thx for help
Post time 2021-8-17 04:40 PM | Show all posts
I have changed my facebook bind in the past~ because i no longer had access to it (it was disabled) and I was able to unbind it and bind a fresh new one. Try to use the Account Center options to disconnect 3rd party connections...then just connect with your Moonton account~ since you said you had ID and pass. After this you will only have the moonton account connected, thus being able to bind other platform accounts
 Author| Post time 2021-8-17 05:27 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-8-17 04:40 PM
I have changed my facebook bind in the past~ because i no longer had access to it (it was disabled)  ...

i,m try but i have only moonton not gmaill he send massege at gmaill you understand ?
Post time 2021-8-17 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Sahaby replied at 2021-8-17 05:27 PM
i,m try but i have only moonton not gmaill he send massege at gmaill you understand ?

Yes, I understand. See if any option from Account Center will help you..if not best to handle this is as Charles said above...customer support ingame or via email..
 Author| Post time 2021-8-17 09:54 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-8-17 05:33 PM
Yes, I understand. See if any option from Account Center will help you..if not best to handle this ...

ok i will try
Post time 2021-8-18 12:14 AM | Show all posts
I think there's several options there on your Account Center that can help you unbind it. Just explore it, in any case of hitting a dead end, you're always free to send a request to customer service.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-23 12:18 PM GMT+8