Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1054|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Haya became garbage lol

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-17 06:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Haya became garbage lol. His ult instead of getting full +20% damage dealt when enemy has 4 stacks which attacks 9 TIMES!!!!!, now it has damage increase only at 4 times xDDDDD. After 4 stacks gets consumed his ult does little damage lololol what was montoon thinking?

*Spends more time in the battlefield doing basic attacks ruins his fast in and out kill combo
Imagine laning agaist a paquiton doing your stupid slow ass combo instead of the fast one where he cant react lol

*Garbage shadow
Literally more useless in teamfights since he cant spam shadow shuriken combo because well it no longer reduces 1 sec each time you jump.

*Garbage 1st skill
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]Even if you do join, you cant have 4 stacks in 1 shurken, you have to do 2 more basic attacks since even if enemy gets hit back and fourth of your 1st skill, they still only get 2 stacks instead of the previous 4. Hey! Not only is his 1st skill useful for getting stacks for him but also for slows in the middle of the clash. Its useful jumping and throwing that shit and slowing enemy all around and using your ult once time is right. Now its garbage.
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]

[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]*Overall shit
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]*Garbage 1st skill
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]*Garbage 2nd skill
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]*Garbage passive
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]*Garbage ult damage scaling
[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]

[color=var(--darkreader-inline-color) ]Also return his running animation. yahayah i know he runs when he gets speed boost and i dont want that. Who the fuck wants a ninja that walks like his balls got stuck inside him? totaly doesnt look badass. Fuck off montoon.

Post time 2021-8-18 02:53 PM | Show all posts
i could only read half of what you wrote, cant really see with the black highlight
Post time 2021-8-17 07:20 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Although cursing and insulting Moonton won't help your case at all, as it's against the rules.
If you believe the revamp of Hayabusa isn't good and doesn't satisfy you, please head to Hero Balance under the suggestion section where you can share with us your ideas about him.
Make sure it's well written and doesn't break any of the forum rules so the staff can look into it, if it's good enough it might be implemented.
Post time 2021-8-17 01:41 PM | Show all posts
You have some serious mental problems
Post time 2021-8-18 04:39 AM | Show all posts
Haya ult is going to be op with war axe. Although a buff would be nice
Post time 2021-8-18 04:06 PM | Show all posts
I think that the revamp of Hayabusa made him to be quite the balanced heroes in my eyes which is always a good thing since I think that most of us have grown tired of having Hayabusa to basically go in getting five stacks and then one shot you and go away without any care since right now he's quite slower and has a counterplay due to the fact that he can't rely on the pure insanity that his 0 skill, point and click ulti used to be that basically could one shot a squishy target WITHOUT stacks and just by being somewhat fed. This is quite the first time that I enjoyed seeing MoonTon nerfing a character down via a revamp since the nerfs on revamped Odette and Kagura.
Post time 2021-8-18 10:50 PM | Show all posts
I mean, with the war axe and such. Pretty much Hayabusa is still in the meta along with other assassin heroes. I don't think he deserves any revamps or nerfs this time because he's as balanced as he can be atm.
Post time 2021-8-21 10:26 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-8-27 06:35 AM | Show all posts
Bruh no one will remember him anymore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-30 10:53 AM GMT+8