Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1346|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] TOP GLOBAL and TOP SUPREME MMR DIFFERENCE

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-18 02:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by jpbuntales27 at 2021-8-18 02:51 AM

I want to ask about the difference between Top Global and a Top Supreme? What is the criteria an how is the MMR system if you win a match and lose a match?
Post time 2021-8-18 01:07 PM | Show all posts
Top Global - MMR
Top Supreme - Hero Power
Imo, MMR is much easier to gain than hero power so that's why there's many high rank in Top Global while there are many low rank especially Grandmaster in Top Supreme.
Post time 2021-8-18 03:33 AM | Show all posts
Top global is overall global while top Supreme is for the respective country. Well if you win a match in rank, MMR will increase . Higher the rnk lesser the MMR increase and vice versa for losing a rank.
Post time 2021-8-21 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-8-24 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Edited by marceltr at 2021-8-25 11:50 PM

The professional development company should be well versed with all the latest technologies and tools used in mobile application development. Moreover, the firm should have an excellent native application developer community https://syndicode.com/services/product-design-services/ so that you do not have to put up with delays. The team that you hire should be able to provide both online and on-site solutions. This includes everything from hiring of skilled programmers to providing training for the development team. The development of custom apps for mobile devices is a tedious process and it requires adequate training for the application development team that you opt for. In addition to this, the companies that you choose should be able to execute realistic app design and concept through the use of the most modern tools and software available in the market. You will be able to save huge amount of money and time through efficient and cost-effective software and hardware procurement. It is vital that you choose a company that offers both web and mobile development and designing. Thus, you will be able to reap rich benefits by making best use of the technological advancements available in the market today.
Post time 2021-9-10 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I have the same question to this Top Global and Top Supreme.
I want to post and ask but my level is not up to there yet.
Hopefully later I can post and ask this matter because I really confused about this.
I saw in the Leaderboard section, Street selection which related to Top Supreme, it shows Hero Power requires.
When I turn to the Hero selection which related to Top Global, it shows Hero Power too but the scores different with Street..
Both wrote Hero Power but in different numbers.. really confusing..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:18 PM GMT+8