Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 675|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] A small question for matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-19 09:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am mythic glory player,

Everyday matchmaking match me with legend 5 players if i play solo q.
I have a question.If i match with legend players , why we reach mythic glory ?

So it doesnt make sense we gain score , mmr etc..
In the end , matchmaking will match you with legends.

Btw , i see mlbb almost finish in eu servers.I am happy to see that because moonton doesnt deserve european( west ) players.

Matchmaking is cronic problem for solo q players and developers will never fix it thats why mlbb losing player in eu , west .
Post time 2021-8-21 07:12 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-8-20 07:15 AM
I wont make suggestion , There are hundreds of them. Ty

I have seen many players post about report system and matchmaking in the forum under discussion. So their ideas and issues might not have reached developers.

If you only want to discuss this issue with other players in the forum, I guess this is okay.

If you want to improve match making, I would recommend you to create a suggestion thread or bug report thread and explain your idea or issues there. Or else it will be treated as a normal thread where players like us can only discuss about it and the chances of the thread reaching developers is very low.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-20 07:15 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-8-19 10:12 PM
Hello,
Its unfortunate that you got matched up with legends. Reason might be due to less no.of playe ...

I wont make suggestion , There are hundreds of them. Ty

Comments

ez  Post time 2021-8-20 03:45 PM
Post time 2021-8-19 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Its unfortunate that you got matched up with legends. Reason might be due to less no.of players in you server at that moment.  Agree that matchmaking is a problem, mostly for solo players . Btw you can make a suggestion, so that it can submitted to devs. Hope it gets fixed soon.
Post time 2021-8-24 09:24 PM | Show all posts

I also have the same case. Thanks for this solution!

Edited by marceltr at 2021-8-25 07:01 PM

When software development team finds coding errors or bugs, they first try to fix it but when they cannot, they find ways to manage and consolidate the work. This practice of consolidating the technical debt is essential because it helps in reducing costs and improving quality by https://mlsdev.com/services/web-development. By consolidating technical debt, it improves the software development cycle. Also, it reduces software development team's risk since they do not need to spend money on detecting and fixing errors.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:08 AM GMT+8