Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 657|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Moonton turkish officers are selling maphack

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-21 07:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi ,
Its exact information ,
Moonton officers ( turkish ) are providing maphack to some players in turkish server ( guaranteed not to be banned )
There are some whatsapp's ss about it.
They provide maphack from an indonesian programmer.
Cost : 30 turkish lira for 3 day.

I hope moonton will care this information.

Author| Post time 2021-8-25 03:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2021-8-25 03:45 AM
shinee. replied at 2021-8-25 01:27 AM
Never make acusations without having proof....Please search for it and provide it to us, i can handl ...

It is true , They are selling it for 30 TL for 3 day and they give no ban guarante bcz they work for moonton..I got ss but i lost.My friend uses it and he doesnt share ss with me now.I saw this ss.This maphack work with serial key.You use a serial key for 3 day.An indonesian programer make this hack.Popular turkish squads using this and turkish officers know them and they dont ban
Post time 2021-8-21 02:25 PM | Show all posts
I don't see any ss here. Do provide valid proof and details regarding the maphack and which Moonton officers are you referring to?
Post time 2021-8-21 02:35 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-8-21 02:25 PM
I don't see any ss here. Do provide valid proof and details regarding the maphack and which Moonton  ...

To add to his reply, @Gannicus27 please do PM seimz or any staff for the sensitive information. Thanks!
 Author| Post time 2021-8-22 05:20 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-8-21 02:35 PM
To add to his reply, @Gannicus27 please do PM seimz or any staff for the sensitive information. Th ...

I lost ss I cant find now ,
When I get it , i will share here.Just wait
Post time 2021-8-22 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-8-22 05:20 AM
I lost ss I cant find now ,
When I get it , i will share here.Just wait

share here, don't PM them
Post time 2021-8-25 01:27 AM | Show all posts
Never make acusations without having proof....Please search for it and provide it to us, i can handle it myself if needed. I really hope it's not real but to be honest...humans don't surprise me anymore..
Post time 2021-9-24 11:02 AM | Show all posts
It all over the web. Still need ss?
Unless you are trying to act like it never exist, then please go a google search.
Now they just download a 2MB file, inject code straight into your ML files, and it run on licensing based on game ID for a subscription period.
Do i need to be the person to tell the admin after few years of map hack existence?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-28 11:19 AM GMT+8