Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1803|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Request] Transformers event - help

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-25 01:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Could anyone dumb it down for me on how to get the skins.
I don't understand the paint spray, energon crystals and other stuff.
Can you get skins without spending diamonds?

Please provide a simple guide to get the items. In game info is hard to follow.
Post time 2021-8-25 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by seimz at 2021-8-25 12:50 AM

Hello,
Let me explain you some in a simple way. To get a skin(Transformers) , you need to collect 6 different Skin parts for each character (Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus Prime). Eg. Once you collect all 6 parts for Bumblebee, you can get the Bumblebee skin. And the parts will be obtained from the draws. Remember : the parts are different for each of them. Each 10 draws gives 2-3 random parts, and a guranteed Epic skin or better.

Paint Spray- You can get them from the event as stage rewards, after every 10x draws and tasks. Use them to exchange/buy Transformer parts, Statue, emote, recall animation, etc in the Exchange section. You can convert repetitive parts to Paint spray too.

Energon crystals - Related to the event - Autobots vs Decepticons, where you select your faction. Get them from event, completing tasks . The energons you accumulate will help increase your faction points and will get more rewards If your faction wins. Not related to skins.
The event has 4 stages, which lasts for 3 months 7 days starting today. Read more about the stages in Rules .

Hope you understand, ask if you have any doubts. :)

Author| Post time 2021-8-25 03:35 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the quick rundown.
So this means the skins are only available by spending diamonds.
I did a 10 draw this morning and got a emote and arrival and couple of duplicate emotes. I don’t know if I got any robot parts.
Where can I check if I got any parts? Are the robot parts unique in each draw or I could end up with lot of duplicate robot parts?

Thanks in advance
Post time 2021-8-25 06:32 PM | Show all posts
You're welcome.
Yeah with spending diamonds only. :).

You can check by just clicking on one of the Transformers on the Event page. The parts you get will light up.

And No its not unique, you could end with duplicates. Those duplicates can be converted to 40 Energon sprays .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-28 06:21 AM GMT+8