Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 739|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] Give us a SHOW!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-25 09:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone this is me again the only esports enthusiast here, i think. Hahaha. So the M3 is coming closer and closer and I’m really pumped for it. So I was thinking of ways to make M3 THE BIGGEST AND GRANDEST MOBILE TOURNAMENT this year. I really think ML can pull this off and I hope they do. With the recent acquisition of BYTEDANCE to Moonton I hope this years world championship would be different from previous M1&M2. 1. Show. This is the first thing that I hope I can see on M3. Famous performers to open the tournament. Invite famous cosplayers etc. 2. Tease the audience. I hope they can reveal some teasers on what is the future of ml in m3. Like maybe use the new map on grandfinals? With day and night feature. 3. WORLDWIDE INVITATION! I cannot stress this enough but I hope they invite countries outside asia.
Post time 2021-8-28 01:44 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-8-26 04:07 PM | Show all posts
I for one haven't been that passionate about the M1 or M2. Maybe this is precisely the reason, the fact that it's not that much of a "show" and it's Asia based (me being european). I see your post more like a suggestion than a request to be honest and it's a good one, considering it's a big tournament. I support it
 Author| Post time 2021-8-26 05:12 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-8-26 04:07 PM
I for one haven't been that passionate about the M1 or M2. Maybe this is precisely the reason, the f ...

Thanks for the support. I get your feeling. When I watch miss u for example and my country didn’t advance in the next round, I don’t bother watching it. That’s why I always bug ml to invite teams outside asia to bring in new viewers. Yes I really hope this year’s M3 would be grander than the previous m2.
Post time 2021-8-28 09:15 PM | Show all posts
As much as I can say M3 is going to be Huge, im more excited for MPL that is now being launched in other countries. America and Europe including Russia are the next destinations to increase their fame and glory os being the best MOBA on mobile. Im really excited and cant wait for M3 thats going to be the key in opening more doors
Post time 2021-8-28 11:53 PM | Show all posts
As we all know due to COVID-19, in-person events are pretty limited and I doubt they could do something like this.

But I think it could still go fine, but not with a crowd and they would need a pretty big space to do an event like this.

Viewers would view at home on a stream perhaps on YouTube.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 06:22 AM GMT+8