Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Complaint] 20 games in a day progress 20 points

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-27 08:50 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-8-27 05:48 PM
Stop talking nonsense. Come to EU server to see what idiots are picking every game. I have 9 games ...

I believe you did not pick your best hero after seeing Layla in your team. I feel sorry for those Layla players

Play with your best hero to avoid losing streak. There is a chance for you to carry the game even if your teammates are not good players.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-27 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-27 08:50 PM
I believe you did not pick your best hero after seeing Layla in your team. I feel sorry for those  ...

So you want to say there are no bad heroes only bad picks?

Sorry but I cant agree with this.

We have a ranking of heroes according to mmr power for a reason.

Those that dont want to adjust are problem sure but not so big like the guys and eu girls picking F rated heroes.

Learn meta or stay mythic3 simple.
Post time 2021-8-27 11:11 PM | Show all posts
I believe you did not pick your best hero after seeing Layla in your team. I feel sorry for those  ...

Talk those fairytales to some kids who start playing this game.
I feel sorry for myself, wasting 20mins of life because of some epic kid who doesn't know how he finished in Myhtic showing me I WANT TO PICK LAYLA, MY MASTER IS EXPERT....WOOOW NICE FIRST PICK.
Post time 2021-8-28 12:00 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-8-27 09:05 PM

@MightAlly and @s5tank

I am a Layla player so I feel pity for my fellow Layla players nothing else
Post time 2021-8-28 01:41 AM | Show all posts
@MightAlly

So.......what about that Selena player's behavior that made you suspect that they are indeed maphacking?

You know.... back in my global days, there are many times where I can't explain how I hit my opponents, other than map awareness and having a hunch on my opponents' exact locations. I didn't even had traps' visions on those occasions.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-28 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-8-28 06:30 PM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-8-28 01:41 AM
@MightAlly

So.......what about that Selena player's behavior that made you suspect that they are in ...

My team reported her. I am 100% sure this was map hack. How I can share the game?

Do u need battle id? She played with godly fanny and wan wan all myth glories.

We all know fanny players get most streamers and gifts from other players.

How hard is for moontoon to give few pople a job to check global players if they are cheating instead of wating for a video proof of other players.

I have it saved in my hystory.

Update I have fallen to mythicIII. I am done for next 3 seasons playing ranked. Goodbye to forum suggestions not gona waste my time here anymore. See you maybe next year.

Reason why I have fallen is because system mached me 5 times in a row with grading mythic or mythic with 7 points.

Meaning they just reached rankesd or were in the phase of falling back to legend rank.

Goodbye best thing is to know when to give up.
Post time 2021-8-28 12:22 PM | Show all posts

this guy is too much bullshit. I have MMR 3200++ for kadita, do i use kadita if one or more of my team use troll heroes?

how often do you win when someone trolls your team?
Post time 2021-8-28 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-28 03:50 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-8-27 09:05 PM

Oh, i see, this way you stay in mythic 3.

Man, meta is not "strong" heroes. Meta is "popular" heroes. That includes strength, matchups and simplicity. And if you will check this raiting, you will found 3 funny things.

1 - they all have about raiting.
2 - Its all rank much higher than you.
3 - They all play in team.

Also, some of meta heroes overrated. And they have negative winrate on high rank by world. So, yeah, he right. Game have few bad heroes. few OP heroes. But the others have about same level.
  @s5tank  he was tell other thing. If you look to you team pick like layla or 3 Ukraine players or etc and pick yourself trash heroes for "not lose winrate", for sure you will lose. Because you pick "bad hero" and cant carry you team on frist place. See it many times.

Post time 2021-8-28 05:50 PM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-8-28 12:22 PM
this guy is too much bullshit. I have MMR 3200++ for kadita, do i use kadita if one or more of my  ...

I was 3100+ MMR Layla

My point is if you pick your best hero, you have better chance of winning

Also there is no troll hero, it is troll players. You may consider Layla as a troll if you want.

But imagine a trio with 2 tanks and 1 Layla. That Layla will be unstoppable. Tanks will CC you and Layla will kill you. That trio can control the game from mid game after 9 minutes. Because Layla is such a powerful hero who can deal 3K+ damage per basic attack with right equipment.

It's the team combo and strategy that decides the result of the game not individual heroes.
Post time 2021-8-28 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-8-28 05:50 PM
I was 3100+ MMR Layla

My point is if you pick your best hero, you have better chance of  ...

you imagine too much, using MMR heroes when there are troll players? it's very clear that his intentions are trolls. Is it easy for solo players to get MMR 3200?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:01 AM GMT+8