Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Complaint] 20 games in a day progress 20 points

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-31 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-31 12:52 AM
Samsaras replied at 2021-8-30 08:03 PM
When enemy 1st pick & your team leaves xborg open, no way in hell am I picking a good wr hero ¯\_ ...

Its also my personal pain, because i not like to play meta. Like my main is lolita. And i play it with smite, because it much more effective than flash(and even more with bad team, that cant release you stun). And its okey for me. I have a solo wr 70% on legends and 55-60% on mythic with it. But i have a lot of trolls because of it. Like i has a one game, somewhere, someone show 70% lancelot and please to swap. I was swap him, and then he take nana in to jungle on 5th pick because "i not want to lose my wr".

And i am understand you point about xborg, he really OP right now. But when you pick idk, mm for a example, not to the jungle(i am not, because i am really bad mm). They will blame you, call troll and trollpick, even it good pick just not a meta one.

Sorry, just a personal pain as make me salty.
Post time 2021-8-31 07:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-8-31 11:44 PM
Anand replied at 2021-8-30 02:04 AM
You are imagining about something impossible

Wake up from the dream

For a company of estimated value over BILLION DOLLARS, once more BILLION DOLLARS, it is a work of 2 days. But I don't know why I waste my time with you. You are just a good kid who doesn't understand many things in this world, but you will learn one day when you grow up. Stay in Mythic V and be happy that you are moderator on a chinesse forum.

MightAlly replied at 2021-8-30 06:30 AM
Can u guys tell me a point from when you get the chance to be mached with your rank or higher?

I pl ...

They removed intentionally feeding option long time ago because millions of those trolls and intentional feeders start deleting game. Instead of that, they give you verbal abuse option so you can just crash your phone to a wall. They will do anything just not to lose players. They don't care about fair competitions, they don't care about rank at all. Only they do is making money and more money, realising skins every week and heroes every month. That is clear to a handicaped person already.
Post time 2021-8-31 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-31 12:50 AM
Its also my personal pain, because i not like to play meta. Like my main is lolita. And i play it w ...

By 'meta' I mean in the macro sense. Today I had had a idiot pick lolita when enemy had no range attack ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
She used s2 & enemy just didn't care & attacked cause they were all melee.
Doesn't matter how good you are, you shouldn't pick lolita into a all melee comp.
But yeah. Like I said, I picked Cyclops in gold lane after a mid mage was picked then next 2 ally also pick mage after saying '2 mage gg' I got maniac & mvp but those 2 fed so... can only carry so much with no jungler...
Post time 2021-9-1 02:06 AM | Show all posts
@MightAlly

Us mods can't pull up the battle info or stream from battle IDs; that's CS. However, what I can do is to share my knowledge and experience in regards to Selena and help you to have a 2nd opinion on whether that Selena player indeed cheated.

If you have the replay saved, I am more than happy to take a look and assist you with this. If indeed their actions are suspicious and do not align with the factors that stem from a skilled player, I can even escalate this to my team leader.
Post time 2021-9-1 05:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-1 05:40 AM
Samsaras replied at 2021-8-31 08:09 PM
By 'meta' I mean in the macro sense. Today I had had a idiot pick lolita when enemy had no range a ...

Lolita can block few mellee attacks, like Jawhead missles or barats ulty. But yeah. And for sure if not blockable attacks in opponent team i will pick something else.

But offten your team force support to frist pick, because no one want to be counterpicked. And i am also pick it on fp(or swap to fp), because in avg its better. I know, its not me in you game, just in case.

For a company of estimated value over BILLION DOLLARS, once more BILLION DOLLARS, it is a work of 2 days.

Someone thought as 9 women can give birth to a baby in 1 month
Anyway, you may play to the dead game with 10 players in online if you want it more.

Also, man. All corparation want to make money. Meh, also Trion Worlds as devs that makes one my favority games didnt. It was crazy game and a lot of players love it. But still unpopular and unprofitable. And even devs love this game, and deny to close it. And you know what happens? They was bought. And new owner still close the game. And its only one example. For last 5 years, i lost more than 5 games this way. The same story. If you not a handicaped person you will draw conclusions.
Meh. They corporation. They make money. Oh no. How dare them to make theyr work. meh.
Post time 2021-9-2 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2021-9-2 07:17 AM

If you dont like matchmaking ,  dont buy any skin.
Dont spend money in mlbb.
This is kind of protest.
When moonton profit decrease , they will fix matchmaking
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 07:48 PM GMT+8