Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 581|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Remove "fair play" from this game, not deserve

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-28 12:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
from the top 10 kadita in Indonesia, 4 GM and 1 Master and among them are pro players. after looking at the history, it turns out that they are trash. some of them hide their history.
how to report pro player because they hide their history ?
but beyond that, will moontod punish pro players? they are moneymaker for montod

look how good their "team work"
ohh for moderators if you comment here just to apologize, better not, that's bullshit you're not a developer.no need to protect the stupid moontod you're just a slave

moontod idioot.jpeg
moontod idioot1.jpeg
moontod idioot2.jpeg
moontod idioot3.jpeg
moontod idioot4.jpeg
moontod idioot5.jpeg
moontod idioot6.jpeg
moontod idioot7.jpeg
moontod idioot8.jpeg
 Author| Post time 2021-8-29 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-8-29 05:13 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2021-8-28 08:21 PM
Hello, first of all, I will not tolerate such attitude in forum, take this as verbal warning, next t ...

It's very clear i don't want to, so you guys aren't going to continue this case right? it's very reasonable that there is a lot of cheating in this game, a game with a toxic environment.
only works when someone reports, the developer really has no intention of looking for it himself

please enjoy your "verbal warning" if it makes you feel great hahaha

aznager replied at 2021-8-29 03:54 AM
They dont work for moontoon. Lmao so why the fck would u be so toxic to them. God, only a monkey w ...

i didn't tell them to do that, i know they're moderators and like they say "we can't do anything"

but have you ever thought about why cheating like the above is very easy for people to do and there is no fear of doing it?

because they really don't care, they even ask players to look for themselves and make lists of players who cheat LOL, imagine when you want to report but they have a hide history feature.

FAIR PLAY ???
you know what forum this is right? Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

so they work for moonton

Post time 2021-8-28 05:25 PM | Show all posts
I hereby thank you in the name of all mods working for "moontod", i'm sorry you only see us just as slaves. See? Not here to protect anyone, just to talk freely. That's not something a slave could do is it?
As someone who has access to the "insides", i can assure you it doesn't matter who you are, everyone gets punished for violations~ i saw global players getting banned recently for a lot of reasons. If someone is global, doesn't necessarily mean he/she is a top spender. Plus, no one cares about that. Why? Why would 'moontod' protect 1 person who does violations and lose other hundreds of players because of it? Not working this way. From what I get in your screenshots, those peeps are probably hunting mmr, wr. For this, there's 2 ways to go~ either you report it through customer support ingame...or you make a list of their names and server, that will be forwarded to the staff for this issue to be further investigated.
See? Problems can be solved nicely, without insulting people here and there.
Post time 2021-8-28 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2021-8-28 08:49 PM

Hello, first of all, I will not tolerate such attitude in forum, take this as verbal warning, next time there will be consequences.
Moderators asked you kindly for ID and Server ID, if you want us to report it to developers, please proceed as asked.
Post time 2021-8-28 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Hello there,
This isn't your first time being toxic and insulting the staff and/or other forum users.
I gave you recently a verbal warning via dms but you don't seem to care and you insist on breaking the forum's basic regulations.
Regarding your post, if you can report them correctly and try to provide as much info and details as possible, as forum team we can forward this to the staff so they can look into it and if found guilty shall be punished accordingly.
If you would like us to help you, please send us their in-game names and server ID ( ingame ID if possible as well ) and battle ID of their games, not all of them just a couple where you think they violated the game rules.
If we need anything else regarding this case we will let you know.
Thank you for the feedback and once again for the last time refrain from violating the forum rules.
Stay safe and have a good day ahead.
 Author| Post time 2021-8-28 07:04 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-8-28 05:25 PM
I hereby thank you in the name of all mods working for "moontod", i'm sorry you only see us just as  ...

does looking for things like that become our additional work ? looking for everyone who does "hunting mmr, wr" do i get paid for it ? you are so funy LOL.
this game should have anticipated such thing. please don't talk about useless ingame CS to me.

so if you've seen the SS above, is the way they get MMR good? is it fair to everyone trying to get top 10  in their countries ?
 Author| Post time 2021-8-28 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by NOOB__ at 2021-8-28 07:22 PM
BMPW replied at 2021-8-28 05:14 PM
Hello there,
This isn't your first time being toxic and insulting the staff and/or other forum users ...
If you would like us to help you
not helping, but it's something that must be done if this game deserves to be called "FAIR PLAY ENVIRONMENT" you understand?
and remember you can't help, you yourself said you couldn't do anything right? That's a developer's job, don't act like you're a developer

Once again I say, communicating with good sentences can't make them care about matchmaking or reporting systems so they deserve insults.

do I care about the warning you give? I remember 3 of my accounts were banned and this is my 4th account hahaha

and regarding your request, it's very clear i'm not going to help, i don't want my time to be wasted looking through all the accounts, like you guys say this game has a lot of clients LOL. u

So because I won't help whether Moontod will continue to investigate the account ? hahaha I really doubt it

Post time 2021-8-29 03:54 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-8-28 07:04 PM
does looking for things like that become our additional work ? looking for everyone who does "hunt ...

They dont work for moontoon. Lmao so why the fck would u be so toxic to them. God, only a monkey will do that.
Post time 2021-8-29 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-8-29 12:09 PM
aznager replied at 2021-8-29 03:54 AM
They dont work for moontoon. Lmao so why the fck would u be so toxic to them. God, only a monkey w ...

I am agree about monkey, but technically actually  they work for moontoon. They not get real money for it, but some gems. So...

But for sure its a not reason to be rude for sure. Working in moontone not make you a bad people or something else. Just a little more loyal. Also moontone is not evil corporation. Greed, maybe. Lazy, maybe. chinese maybe. But not evil at all.
Post time 2021-9-14 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Technically, this is not "illegal" lol.. they intentionaly lose to drop to lower rank, they use random heroes while doing this..

then they farm Hero Points on that lower rank, using their main heroes.. thats why u see the kadita is 90 pecent and some other heroes have 1 percent..

Solution is simple, remove hero points calculation for Legends and below.. just calculate hero points on mythic, which is the highest and most competitive rank.. this way people wont do this type of stuff anymore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 01:03 AM GMT+8