Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 699|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Query] What heroes aren't bad but you never see him/her played?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-29 06:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Alpha are the first to come to mind
Post time 2021-8-30 03:56 PM | Show all posts
BananaHair replied at 2021-8-30 09:09 AM
When I first started playing, I used to see Grock from time to time. Now Grock is extremely rare for ...

is Minotaur okey now? I just really love him before rewamp, as auto-attack counter pick. He was may use ulty to heal 100% health from like badang/zhilong ulty or etc. But after nerf i just leave him, because he ease to counter.
Post time 2021-9-1 10:07 PM | Show all posts
BananaHair replied at 2021-8-30 09:09 AM
When I first started playing, I used to see Grock from time to time. Now Grock is extremely rare for ...

I agree about Grock, don't know your rank bro, but Valir after buff (killing creeps with 1st skill giving back 1 stack) is one of most picked mages at the moment and probably most annoying mage now. Martis, Alice, Minsi, Bane and especially Baxia are often picked in higher ranks. Karrie jungler was popular, but not the best choice for jungler imo. I agree with others, no one is picking Vexana, Faramis or Irithel. Those 3 heroes crying for revamp for years.
Post time 2021-8-29 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Alpha and minshitar definetly. My ban is alpha or ruby cuz noooobs bellow mythic 2 dont know how to counter them.
Post time 2021-8-29 06:48 PM | Show all posts
Faramis i thought. I dont really sure about his power, but hes really rare. See this pick few times, and in some games of it, he was really good. But in others, meh. Also, as i know he not get a buff a long time, so i belive its mean he have good statistic by a world.

Also Carmilla maybe. Its a hard to tell man, because its a question about heroes that i never see. So how i may sure?
Post time 2021-8-30 09:09 AM | Show all posts
When I first started playing, I used to see Grock from time to time. Now Grock is extremely rare for me to see.

Heroes that I used to see but have got rarer for me to see:
Vexana, oddly Harith and Valir,
Minotaur, Akai, Alice, Baxia,
Minsitthar, Martis, Bane,
Diggie, Faramis,
Karrie, Irithel,
Post time 2021-8-31 03:43 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-8-29 06:24 PM
Alpha and minshitar definetly. My ban is alpha or ruby cuz noooobs bellow mythic 2 dont know how to  ...

what no one knows how to counter ruby below mythic 2?
Post time 2021-9-1 07:16 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-8-30 03:56 PM
is Minotaur okey now? I just really love him before rewamp, as auto-attack counter pick. He was ma ...

His dmg is pretty good. Surprisely, his dmg is good. Tankiness is iffy.
Post time 2021-9-1 04:23 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-9-1 07:16 AM
His dmg is pretty good. Surprisely, his dmg is good. Tankiness is iffy.

are you mean need to try it with war axe and blade of despair? Hm...  
Post time 2021-9-1 07:04 PM | Show all posts
From my experience so far..I would say the good and underestimated would be Alpha, definetly Irithel (insaneeeee), Vexana, Rafaela... I mean, Rafaela jungle full AP (had it in enemy team, legit roamed and destroyed all lanes like wtf)...Bane, Dyrroth...These are the only ones I can think of for now...

#PlsStopLayla1stPick
Post time 2021-9-1 09:51 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-1 04:23 PM
are you mean need to try it with war axe and blade of despair? Hm...

No, I mean his dmg is decent with tank items which is surprisely.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 05:41 PM GMT+8