Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: FeederNextDoor
Collapse the left

[Query] What heroes aren't bad but you never see him/her played?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-1 10:07 PM | Show all posts
BananaHair replied at 2021-8-30 09:09 AM
When I first started playing, I used to see Grock from time to time. Now Grock is extremely rare for ...

I agree about Grock, don't know your rank bro, but Valir after buff (killing creeps with 1st skill giving back 1 stack) is one of most picked mages at the moment and probably most annoying mage now. Martis, Alice, Minsi, Bane and especially Baxia are often picked in higher ranks. Karrie jungler was popular, but not the best choice for jungler imo. I agree with others, no one is picking Vexana, Faramis or Irithel. Those 3 heroes crying for revamp for years.
Post time 2021-9-2 02:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-2 02:43 AM
aznager replied at 2021-9-1 09:51 PM
No, I mean his dmg is decent with tank items which is surprisely.

idk. Maybe you right, back to days before this rewamp, its deal good damage in no mm/mage comps. And a lot of CC

But when i test it, after rewamp, he has low damage(compare with Silvanna, Gatotkaca, Hylos, Jawhead, Carmilla and etc). Than he got buffed, i was play a few game on him and meh.

But right now he back to 52% wr. So maybe it fixed. Need to test. Although to be honest, i not belive it. Because it ease to kite him or not give him to make energy on combat with stuns.
Also if its true, its a reason to make hybrid build.
Post time 2021-9-3 03:13 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 02:40 AM
idk. Maybe you right, back to days before this rewamp, its deal good damage in no mm/mage comps. An ...

His ult did get buffed with the range which is nice. Although I agree with u he is too easy to kite. So it is hard for me to say he is op.
Post time 2021-9-3 03:15 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-9-1 07:04 PM
From my experience so far..I would say the good and underestimated would be Alpha, definetly Irithel ...

Bane is just a poke hero with nothing else and his kit doesnt have enough to say he is good. Dyroth is alright a little underrated but little weak and slow. Irithel late game is insane but she has no early game and she has no poke,.
Post time 2021-9-3 05:54 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-9-3 03:15 AM
Bane is just a poke hero with nothing else and his kit doesnt have enough to say he is good. Dyrot ...

Honestly I don't disagree with you, i'm just saying which heroes i've seen on EU server that are underrated..it's usually the same heroes in matches, all over again tho'. And people still do the Johnson-Odette combo haha
Post time 2021-9-16 07:15 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-8-29 06:24 PM
Alpha and minshitar definetly. My ban is alpha or ruby cuz noooobs bellow mythic 2 dont know how to  ...

That's quite hypocritical because I might be Legend 5 in ranked but I know how to counter either a good Alpha or a Ruby
Post time 2021-9-16 07:21 PM | Show all posts
The only pick that I think that is underestimated quite a lot due to the MASSIVE nerfs that MoonTon gave is Yu Zhong, even after all those nerfs he's still quite strong (not as strong as he used to be which I miss it too much
Post time 2021-9-28 03:41 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Dark side
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:44 AM GMT+8