Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 607|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] Need a friend to reach glory

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-8-30 11:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am going up and down with randoms and progress after reaching mythII is nonexistent. I asked on discord for teamup to play with someone but everyone is ignoring me.

I dont have any friends above 400 points and system is not helping me by matching me with guys bellow 70 points.
20210830_173739.png
20210830_173357.png
Post time 2021-8-31 06:44 PM | Show all posts
They best way I see to get more friends is to either be in a squad or friend people in your pre-made team. Thats when your friend invies you into a lobby with their friends. That way you'd constantly get more friends but at the same time you have to play well that match for them to follow you back. As my current position, i never invite others to play and always wait for invites which I do get a lot of. Hope this helps you #NeverSolo
Post time 2021-8-31 03:23 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing. Hope you find great teammates. Do mention your server/region too coz same server is needed to team up. Also check fb groups too, its a great place for teaming up in my region.
Post time 2021-8-31 11:58 AM | Show all posts
that's how solo players work
Post time 2021-8-31 04:39 PM | Show all posts
I really don’t recommend playing solo if you want to grind points. I suggest you look at global chat. I found a team there, you just have to be patient at looking. If you see chat likes -1, then pm them and join them. Im on ph server but I always play 5 man at indo server. Look at bahasa indonesia chat they always look for slot -1.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-1 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Toxic forum you cant find friends here and u cant find them on discord. Eu server is dead for me. I just hope I will meet someone in game.
Post time 2021-9-1 06:59 PM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2021-9-1 01:23 AM
Toxic forum you cant find friends here and u cant find them on discord. Eu server is dead for me. I  ...

Hold on now, the forum is not toxic. Even if we have some negative users..it's not nice to call us toxic.
I've been doing solo since epic 5. Now i'm legend 1..and all by myself. Most of the good players have teams already...and getting teammates from "team" ingame isn't always a good solution. I for one found it easier to go solo than with a random team...This isn't the devs fault. They offer ways for people to gather and find people to play with yet it's not their job to "educate" players or teach them.

I would have played with you MightAlly but i'm parcked in Legend 1 for now. Still making my way till mythic. But I hope you can find some good teammates. Another thing I do..if a teammate or enemy plays really well..when i want to start a new game i check my friend list~ Recent and invite them from there. Works sometimes
Post time 2021-9-4 12:38 AM | Show all posts
It could be that there aren't many people in your region that wants to play.

But I don't think that many people uses the team-up channel anymore, try the chit-chat channel on your region.

Not a lot of people here are cancerous, I think that we just might not have a lot of active daily members.

You could make a forum thread here and ask if anyone wants to play and adding your in-game ID so that they can add you.
Post time 2021-9-10 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Ehm.. Where are you from? Which server you are using?
If different server then it might caused lag.
My own suggestion is you can try to have more games in classic, then add some friends if you saw they are good in their roles, then play few more games together before inviting them to rank. It helps you to build the trust within each others, and you can get more solid members to play together.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-11 01:46 AM | Show all posts
simonyong513 replied at 2021-9-10 01:32 PM
Ehm.. Where are you from? Which server you are using?
If different server then it might caused lag.

Classic is for win rate boosters and practise. Dont make me laugh to find team at the end of the season on 4yo acc with low win rates cuz trolls cuz corruptrd moontoon no thanks. I have smurf for that to boost win rate and enjoy destroying solo players. Cuz corrupted moontoon  let that happen.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-26 03:55 PM GMT+8