Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 357|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Aulus

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-1 08:01 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Recently there is a new hero named Aulus. But something is wrong with him. He runs fast, but is very weak in the early stages of the game. His skill damage is minimal. And it doesn't give good effects. There is not enough boost attack duration... He resembles Freya, but loses to her in everything.
Post time 2021-9-4 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Agreed......Everytime i see a teammate who wants to play him, i asked them not to...for now I honestly don't see the point of this hero. He doesn't seem useful in any way and his durability is very very low. Weird, since he's a new released hero tho. I admit this is one hero I can't understand at all and for now, the way he is right now, i wouldn't play him.
Post time 2021-9-2 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Agree with you. Imo Aulus is quite a balanced hero, he's quite weak early game and not a great 1v1 hero. He's more skill based hero so fighting with heroes like Freya would lose. He'll shine in mid-late game and very good in team fights. I've used him in classic a few times, he's fun tho.
Post time 2021-9-3 01:25 AM | Show all posts
@HuKT0

He's a weird hero. Players either feed or go on a killing spree with him; there's no in between.

But...my opinion is that he might be slightly weak somehow, given the nature of the META to favour early game heroes more now.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 03:51 AM GMT+8