Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 977|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Mood] Old players,magic dust,emblem fragments,lucky shop...

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-1 09:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Few days ago, I visited my smurf account and saw there are so many benefits and free things for newcomers and than I comeback to my main profile and saw we old players have nothing. Why? I mean, if it is not enough to humilliate old players matchmaking them with some beginners, than at least give some benefits for playing this game from start. Players with more than 10k matches gain absolutely nothing from MLBB except begginers and layla/nana troll kids.

We have more than 20k magic dust for what? What can we do with magic dust? At least give us some exchange for rare fragments or skins.

Every old MLBB player has max leveled emblems long time ago. When we can't use emblem fragments, give us a chance to convert it to something better than giving us more magic dust which we can't use.

And finnaly Lucky draw and Lucky shop, probably biggest pain in the eyes of Developers...I was thrilled when I saw Franco special skin in shop and that was the end. Now we have again heroes and basic skins. And shop...I don't know what to say so I don't insult. For God sake CHANGE THOSE TWO SKINS IN LUCKY SHOP! Gaining Lucky Gem ain't easy at all. You need to spend many tickects to come to number of 40 lucky gems. At least put every month 2 new skins in shop, since gaining skin from Magic Wheel is mission impossible if you are not a wealthy man.

Author| Post time 2021-9-4 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-9-4 12:01 AM
Yeah, I am pretty certain that they don't want any changes to magic dust system because they think i ...

I think they need to remove you from moderator's position because your answers are all complete nonsense. You don't know what you are talking about. Just look at your replay again and try to explain what do you want to say because we all saw here in your 1st sentece that you don't know what you talking about. "It's perfcet already" Lol where do you find these "i am playing only nana and mages and waiting to be carried" girls for moderators.
Post time 2021-9-4 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, I am pretty certain that they don't want any changes to magic dust system because they think it's perfect already.

Hopefully, they would change the emblem system some time?

Like magic dust only exists to help upgrade your emblem and purchase emblems.

The emblem system was only used for new players and once players have around 3k-4k matches, all of their emblems will probably be fully upgraded

But the emblem system, I think is not advanced enough to cover every heroes needs.
Post time 2021-9-4 06:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2021-9-8 01:22 AM

I think they should display magic dust count as zero once we have upgraded all emblems to the max as there is no use with them after that.
@NOOB__ Johnson skin was there once and I received him by exchanging lucky fragments

I think they need to remove you from moderator's position because your answers are all complete nonsense. You don't know what you are talking about. Just look at your replay again and try to explain what do you want to say because we all saw here in your 1st sentece that you don't know what you talking about. "It's perfcet already" Lol where do you find these "i am playing only nana and mages and waiting to be carried" girls for moderators.

@s5tank You have misunderstood what @Kathey said. She meant to say that there is very low chance for changing the magic dust system. She never said anything about Nana or mage or being a girl. I don't know what happened in the past between you two. But I would recommend to forget it and move on
Post time 2021-9-3 06:10 AM | Show all posts
Well, bottom line is this guy has a good valid point. Would be nice to also have the possibility to buy all heroes with fragments aswell..also giving us the possibility to buy fragments with magic dust~ i'm one of the old players who has tons of dust and no use for it.
What I would like to ask you is to make a new thread in the suggestion category and organize these ideas so that we can forward the suggestion. (If you need an explanation why i'm asking you to do a new thread, is because when we submit the suggestion we must also provide the link to the thread so it would be nice to have a proper suggestion thread)
Post time 2021-9-2 09:15 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 02:30 AM
Its 3 skin right now in lucky shop, not 2. And its not this hard to get gems. Right now i have all s ...
Someone was create this tread as suggestion already a half of year ago. And nothing.

LOL
Post time 2021-9-2 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Same with me, I Agree with you. Old players who maxed out their emblems got many spare magic dusts, and fragments too. Would be great if you make this thread as a suggestion, or we can move it so that It can be submitted to devs. Support from me.
Post time 2021-9-2 02:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-2 02:32 AM

Its 3 skin right now in lucky shop, not 2. And its not this hard to get gems. Right now i have all skins and 100 gems extra.

But yeah. Greedy Moontone. Its true.
Same with me, I Agree with you. Old players who maxed out their emblems got many spare magic dusts, and fragments too. Would be great if you make this thread as a suggestion, or we can move it so that It can be submitted to devs. Support from me.

Someone was create this tread as suggestion already a half of year ago. And nothing.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-2 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 02:30 AM
Its 3 skin right now in lucky shop, not 2. And its not this hard to get gems. Right now i have all s ...

Odette and Sun special skins, what is third?
Post time 2021-9-2 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-2 06:49 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-9-2 04:58 PM
Odette and Sun special skins, what is third?

Johnson, Death Ride. They was add it 8 months ago. Also next lolita skin (pink one, Genki Slam) likely will another one for lucky shop.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-2 06:38 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 06:31 PM
Johnson, Death Ride. They was add it 8 months ago. Also (pink one, Genki Slam) likely will another ...

Johnson is not in Lucky shop for months.
Post time 2021-9-2 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-2 07:15 PM
s5tank replied at 2021-9-2 06:38 PM
Johnson is not in Lucky shop for months.

Because of rotation is 90 days every time? So, every skin must be not in Lucky shop for a 6 months, right?
 Author| Post time 2021-9-2 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 06:57 PM
Because of rotation is 90 days every time? So, every skin must be not in Lucky shop for a 6 months, ...

Stop reversing every thing I say on this forum. If you have something against me, than DM me.

There are 2 same skins in Lucky Shop since we are playing this game.
Post time 2021-9-2 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-2 06:57 PM
Because of rotation is 90 days every time? So, every skin must be not in Lucky shop for a 6 months, ...

in my phone there are only 2 heroes, odet and sun
since years ago, there's never been a jonson
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 12:09 AM GMT+8