Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: s5tank
Collapse the left

[Mood] Old players,magic dust,emblem fragments,lucky shop...

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-9-2 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Johnson was there few months ago as a 3rd choice, but that is not a point. The point is there are 2 same heroes in Lucky shop since this game is realised. And that guy magnum always missing the point in his replays.
Post time 2021-9-3 12:08 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-9-2 09:56 PM
Johnson was there few months ago as a 3rd choice, but that is not a point. The point is there are 2  ...

@NOOB__ just wait a week. If i am right, Johnson will be back as next skin, or next skin woud new lolita one. So if i am not - really greed moontone.

@s5tank nah. I am not reverse all you words. And i even agree with this topic. Just a clarify as not 2 skins there, but 3(or maybe even 4 skins). And 3(or 4) skins a still not enough for old players. Because we already have it all.

And anyway. You want tot they make time-machine and change game release skins or add another skins to the shop? So, they was add a year ago one, and probably add another one this year. Its still not enough, but better than nothing.
Post time 2021-9-3 01:28 AM | Show all posts
@s5tank

Yeah.... I have like 50k magic dust and god knows how many emblem and hero frags. Would be great if there are more stuff to be available in the shops to use them, or to convert them into something more relevant to our case.
Post time 2021-9-3 01:37 AM | Show all posts
Well they even didnt want to put lesley legend skin for exchange. Same for granger skin. Personaly this is the reason I will never spent much money on this game again.

I made new account got bunch of benefits with free freya epic skin with my recharge. Bought stun skins. Now I will wait for good skin on discount like those I will not be baited by greedy moontoon. I suggest you all do the same.

And amount of advertasing... they are crazy if they think they can do this trick for old players to spend that ammount of money.
Post time 2021-9-3 06:10 AM | Show all posts
Well, bottom line is this guy has a good valid point. Would be nice to also have the possibility to buy all heroes with fragments aswell..also giving us the possibility to buy fragments with magic dust~ i'm one of the old players who has tons of dust and no use for it.
What I would like to ask you is to make a new thread in the suggestion category and organize these ideas so that we can forward the suggestion. (If you need an explanation why i'm asking you to do a new thread, is because when we submit the suggestion we must also provide the link to the thread so it would be nice to have a proper suggestion thread)
Post time 2021-9-3 07:24 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2021-9-1 12:19 PM
Same with me, I Agree with you. Old players who maxed out their emblems got many spare magic dusts,  ...

this was one of the reason why I suggested that one thread about changing up their emblem system.
 Author| Post time 2021-9-3 05:32 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-9-3 06:10 AM
Well, bottom line is this guy has a good valid point. Would be nice to also have the possibility to  ...

Please moderators, I am not a 12yrs old kid so you can make me fool here.

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... hlight=lucky%2Bshop

https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... amp;extra=page%3D16

And there were at least 5 more threads about this and nothing.
Post time 2021-9-4 12:01 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, I am pretty certain that they don't want any changes to magic dust system because they think it's perfect already.

Hopefully, they would change the emblem system some time?

Like magic dust only exists to help upgrade your emblem and purchase emblems.

The emblem system was only used for new players and once players have around 3k-4k matches, all of their emblems will probably be fully upgraded

But the emblem system, I think is not advanced enough to cover every heroes needs.
Post time 2021-9-4 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-9-4 12:01 AM
Yeah, I am pretty certain that they don't want any changes to magic dust system because they think i ...

not because it's perfect, imagine how much moontod will lose if people can buy heroes/skins with magic dust
 Author| Post time 2021-9-4 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-9-4 12:01 AM
Yeah, I am pretty certain that they don't want any changes to magic dust system because they think i ...

I think they need to remove you from moderator's position because your answers are all complete nonsense. You don't know what you are talking about. Just look at your replay again and try to explain what do you want to say because we all saw here in your 1st sentece that you don't know what you talking about. "It's perfcet already" Lol where do you find these "i am playing only nana and mages and waiting to be carried" girls for moderators.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 12:30 AM GMT+8