Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Request] Help for matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-3 03:37 PM | Show all posts
for.png
For example and forums full of its. With same as you write here. Guys, if you just play 10 games on bronze, for sure you not find it. Also, if you play mlbb in Elite you still have no problems. If you compares mythic glories, check a challenger situation frist.
Post time 2021-9-3 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-3 10:28 AM
Oh, you really never know? LoL matchmaking challenger with diamond 5. Sorry man, but you lie and ne ...

Hello there,
Please refrain from mentioning any other MOBA game on this forum as it's against the rules.
You may refer to other games without naming them.
Thank you for understanding and make sure to re-check the basic forum rules in case you are not sure about them.
Stay safe and have a good day ahead.
Post time 2021-9-3 07:15 PM | Show all posts
BMPW replied at 2021-9-3 05:56 PM
Hello there,
Please refrain from mentioning any other MOBA game on this forum as it's against the  ...

Eh, let them. And while on that topic give a suggestion to change the rule from mentioning to advertising. In this day and age you have to be living under a rock to not know other games of the genre, especially if you like the genre.
Like advertising players to switch to WR( 2 random alphabets I swear, no idea what that means ) would be ban, but explaing stuff with a screenshot like done here should be fine. In a way it is defending ML & is not a targeted promotion of another game.The rule was ok earlier when it stopped promotion of other games but nowadays with the internet being what is is... ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
 Author| Post time 2021-9-4 12:55 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2021-9-4 12:56 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-9-3 03:37 PM
For example and forums full of its. With same as you write here. Guys, if you just play 10 games on ...

I am writing on this forum too. ( LoL , dota , smite )

I always answer them like " if you come mlbb , you will see real matchmaking problem "
Then , they dont answer to me .

THE BIGGEST MATCHMAKING PROBLEM IN MOBILE LEGENDS.
EVEN THERE IS NO MATCHMAKING IN MOBILE LEGENDS.
ALL RANDOM...
Post time 2021-9-4 01:08 AM | Show all posts
If you see, there are many factors that determines the matchmaking process. From recent updates it also bases it on a player's skill level aka statistics. Its the most discussed topic in any moba/game if you go to see. You may not encounter in one game but will sure do in the other. See, most people only complain about matchmaking if they lose, the simple solution to it is to stop SOLO! Done.
Post time 2021-9-4 01:08 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-9-4 02:15 AM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-9-4 12:55 AM
I am writing on this forum too. ( LoL , dota , smite )

I always answer them like " if you come mlb ...

Nah man. Never see it. I never see a players even a mention MLBB there. They just not know about this game. Most time compare with other one, you know controversy who stole and etc. Can you proof it?

Also, i was check this thread that i am screenshot right now - and no one told about mlbb. One guy compary about ALL MOBILE GAMES - like, "we play a big games, not a small mobile, than fix matchmaking", but it defintly same as you told(Moontone have is rich, not common studio, can easly fix it) and nothing about rich studios.

Btw. If you need a strong argument against MLBB - in MLBB this threads is more often than in other forums. But in other forums also threads about "rigged games" and players not belive that can make devs hear it. Just complain to each others. Sadly but all of you mention games forums not exist anymore. But when it a life... oh, they has a lot about matchmaking and rigged. Anyway, i cant proof it, so not matter.

I am also have a strong argument. I am in one unoficial social media of MLBB. And also a lot of matchmaking there. "i cant take a epic, because matchmaking". "I have a 40% wr becausee matchmaking". "I stuck on epic because matchmaking". So, i belive you are mythic. And If you was play on this ranks, you know as make a 70-80% wr there is ease. And they are just... whine. So, what make you different? You tell the same, that it full random and not make you... Why you problem is real and theyr is fake? It is one of reason why i thought matchmaking is not great but ok.

P.S. And YEAP. While "greedy Moontone" find a new moderators, "other studios that carry a game", saw a low forum online, call it unprofitable and close.

Author| Post time 2021-9-4 07:22 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-4 01:08 AM
If you see, there are many factors that determines the matchmaking process. From recent updates it a ...

Dont advice me stop play SOLO.
I am solo player.When i want to play , then i play.
I cant wait someone for group up.

You mods always advice people " stop play solo "

Wtf  broo ?
Yooo wtf ?
Post time 2021-9-4 11:52 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-9-4 01:08 AM
If you see, there are many factors that determines the matchmaking process. From recent updates it a ...

SIMPLE SOLUTION ?

Who are you to tell people not to play solo, in which game have you seen the solution to matchmaking is not to play solo?

Tell your developers to make a big notice on the start page for "NOT PLAYING SOLO", I don't know if you can think or just being a little stupid
Post time 2021-9-4 06:33 PM | Show all posts
@Gannicus27 and @NOOB__

I never said stop playing solo.

If you are confident in your skills like me and capable of carrying your team, you will not have any problem in solo
Post time 2021-9-4 06:34 PM | Show all posts
Edited by imAldric at 2021-9-4 10:42 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-9-4 07:22 AM
Dont advice me stop play SOLO.
I am solo player.When i want to play , then i play.
I cant wait som ...

@Gamnnicus27 & NOOB_
This comes from personal experience of playing over 6/8 season solo. I used to have a really bad wr then not only cause of matchmaking with high ranks but I was very bad myself. As for when I started 5q with friends/squad, the problem vanished and it was also a good challenge when I faced much high ranked players.
That's the simple reason why almost all high ranked players will never solo in rank due to their points. It's an advice anyone will give you because it's the best and most fun.  [Im not recommending you as a Mod but as an old active player myself.]

Of course you can play what you want but you must also know as I said before that there are those factors that place you with players. Matchmaking is an issue for every online multiplayer just because of the main big factor considering the number of players online at a certain time, obv will be better if there are more. It then also depends on the players attitudes, even if you match with good players but they start trolling; you can blame the game for it. I'm not trying to defend the game as a Mod but that's just how it is.

You can always post suggestions on newer ideas on how matchmaking could operate and it will be submitted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 09:17 AM GMT+8