Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 336|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Silvanna should be a fighter/tank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-9-2 11:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by KwonYongki at 2021-9-2 07:22 PM

I guess silvanna is fit for a role Fighter/tank.Why? Well she has similar sustain and lifesteal that can match up to alice and Esmeralda and defensive figure that is capable handling damages in teamfights. She's also a initiator and all of her skill have a crowd control.

Post time 2021-9-2 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Quite agree with you. She's more fit to be fighter/tank. But she's been an all-round hero recently, even Silvana hyper meta is going on, which is quite strong too. Anyway, support from me.
Post time 2021-9-3 07:19 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you, for my silvanna build, I would just use two magic item and the rest is defensive item to sustain her survivability when you jump her ult.
Post time 2021-9-3 11:51 PM | Show all posts
I'd think that it goes the same way as Ruby is, but I don't think Silvanna is really much a tank.

It's similar to how Ruby is designed, but I don't think Silvanna is susceptible enough in a team fight.

What ruby has is that she has life steal and instant hp region with a single equipment. It makes Ruby pretty durable and considered as Fighter/Tank, but Silvanna mostly only use shield and it seems like Esmeralda would counter her pretty easily because of shield.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-25 02:29 AM GMT+8